Lip balm

A crisp winter day, Emica is struggling to apply lip balm in the rooftop garden, her clumsy fingers fumbling with the tube.

Mackenyu's gaze drawn by Emica's predicament. He approaches, amusement dancing in his eyes.

Emica got Startled by him and says 'Oh! You scared me!'

Mackenyu : (Teasingly) Lipstick forgotten, Ms. Emica? Can't handle the cold?

Emica: (Pouts) It's not lipstick, it's lip balm! And it's just... stubborn.

Mackenyu: (Leans closer, his voice a low rumble) Allow me.

Emica's cheeks flush crimson, but she obeys, her lips forming a small, hesitant O. Mackenyu raises an eyebrow, then dips his thumb into the balm.

Mackenyu : (Softly) Hold still.

He runs his thumb across her chapped lips, the warmth of his touch sending shivers down her spine. Emica's eyes flutter closed, her world narrowing down to the sensation of his touch, the scent of his cologne.

Mackenyu : (Smiling) There. All better.

He pulls away, leaving a faint tingle on her lips and a tremor in her heart. Emica stares at him, speechless, her gaze locked on the spot where his thumb had just been.

Mackenyu : (Chuckles) What? Did I put too much on?

Emica shakes her head, unable to form words. Mackenyu's smile softens, his eyes filled with a tenderness she's never seen before. He leans in again, their faces inches apart.

Mackenyu : (Whispers) Just remember, Ms. Emica , I'm always here to help... even with stubborn lip balm.

He winks, leaving Emica breathless and blushing as he walks away, his laughter echoing in the rooftop garden.

Emica touches her lips, a dazed smile plays on her face.