Bang Chan - Crush

(Btw some characters have no relation to the real world)

Bang Chan is your best friend and crush, and you guys do everything together. Whether it is walking to school or eating out, you guys are together most of the time.

You were walking to school by yourself thinking, then all of a sudden, you remembered something, 'Where's Chan' , you thought to yourself. 'He's probably just sick' you thought again and kept walking to school, paying no mind to it.

You arrive at school and head to your locker. Your brother, Han Jisung, walks up to you with a lunchbox. Your lunchbox. He hands it to you and you thank him.

"Thank you Ji" you say. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't have had food today.

"No problem, just remember it from now on Y/N" He says looking embarrassed. 

'He's always getting embarrassed' you think as you walk to class. Once you walk in the door and take your seat, the teacher walks in.

"I'm going to take roll now ok?" The teacher says, and starts calling names.

"Jang Jaeyoung?" the teacher called. "Here" the student says back.

She finally said my name "Han Y/N?" "Here"

Once she finished calling names, she went over what we had been studying all week, The quadratic formula.  Your least favorite subject was algebra. Her voice hypnotized you, and you stopped paying attention. The bell rang and you were finally out of there. 

------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------------------------

It was lunch now and you were eating the lunch your mom had packed you last night. Your friends walk up to you.

"Heeyyy, Y/N, what's uppp" your friend Karina asks stretching every word.

"Nothing much, Karina. What about you" 

"Oh nothing, I just got out of algebra. The teacher puts so many unnecessary facts into the subject" She says and every word she says is so true.

"I know right! It makes me forget everything and I want to fall asleep"

All of a sudden, your phone rings. Its Chan. You pick it up and he starts to speak

"Hello?" You say into the phone

"Hi Y/N" he says, his voice happy but scared.

"Are you ok Chan?"   "Yea I'm fine, but can I come over later, to your house?"

"Yea sure you're always welcome." You friend is listening in. She knows you've had a crush on him since childhood but you've never told him.

"Thanks Y/N"     "No problem" you respond and he hangs up. 

"Soooo, was that Chan "  You give her a glare and she stays quiet.

-------------------------------------TIME SKIP-------------------------------------------------

After school, in your room, you were waiting for Chan to show up. You hear the doorbell ring and you go to open it. You open the door and see Chan waiting outside. 

"Hey Chan!" You say with enthusiasm. "Hey Y/N" He says with the same enthusiasm.

"Come in Chan" he walks in and takes his shoes off. Your parents are out of town for a week, and they know Chan's family, so he is free to come over. 

You guys walk up to your room and he shuts the door to your room behind him.

"So uhm, Y/N, I have something to tell you." He nervously says. 

You don't know why he's nervous as you don't think he has anything to be nervous about.

"Yes, what is it?" You say, getting nervous yourself. 

"So basically, I uh. I've wanted to tell you this for a while but I've never been able to. I'm finally going to gather up all my courage and say it now, ok?"  He says the last part more to himself, but he said it out loud. You got a bit nervous because he was too.

"What's up, Chan? Why do you seem nervous?" 

"Uh well I want to tell you something... And please don't run away after I tell you this"

"Uh ok. Just say what you have to ok?"

 "Ok, Han Y/N, I have had a crush on you for 5 years and I wanted to tell you before we graduate . I know you probably don't like me back, I just wanted to tell you this before-" he starts to overthink and say random things. You cut him off by taking him by surprise and kissing him. His eyes go wide because he was startled and did not expect that at all. You pull away from the kiss.

"I like you too, Silly.."     "Y-you do?" He asks with hope

"Yes, I do. I always have."    "This can't be real. I'm dreaming aren't i?" He says in a state of shock.

"Should I kiss you again to prove its not a dream?" You ask and he looks at you with wide eyes. 

"Bang Christopher Chan, I have liked you since we were 7 years old. Your personality, bright smile, looks, and they way you put your all into everything you do. I like you so much and ill never stop." You look down, averting your eyes from him just in case everything he said about liking you was all a joke.

"Can I do something Y/N?" He asks with hesitation

"What is it?".     " May I kiss you please?" He seems nervous and very hesitant, but he wants to go at a pace both of you are comfortable with. Whatever you want to do, he'll do, whatever you don't want to do, he'll respect your boundaries.

"Yes you may kiss me." You say and prepare yourself for what is about to come. 

He leans in and kisses you. You can feel the flames on your lips, and the butterflies in your gut. You kiss him back and then the kiss breaks.

"Han Y/N, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?"

"Yes! Yes I will!" You say and he hugs you like there's no tomorrow.

The End of Imagine 1

(Sorry if it was long. Tell me if you want it shorter)