1.12

1.3
Tell No Tales

————————————The Grief of Surviving—————————

————————————
The Grief of Surviving
—————————

Valeriña had passed out, she had no clue how long it had been, but it couldn't have been more than an hour or two. She looked around at her surroundings confused about how she would suddenly fall unconscious like that.

She saw bright purple flowers that puffed poisonous pollen every time the wind got a little strong. Nightshade.

That's probably how they poisoned Kaya. Valeriña couldn't believe they were slowly killing that girl.
But for what?

She knew her eyes were puffy and rimmed with an ugly red, she knew her makeup was smudged. Her red lipstick was probably completely rubbed off in the time she was crying.

But she couldn't be bothered to try and fix it.
Where was she gonna go?

Her first option was to go back into the mansion and be killed.

Her second option was to steal some food, and a small boat, and leave.

Her third option was to sit and do nothing, and eventually die from nightshade poisoning.

I think option 3 sounds the best.

She had no more Zoro.

She had killed him.

She had yelled at Usopp and probably lost the beginning of that friendship.

She had ditched Nami and Luffy with the same people who killed Zoro.

She had no one else to go to.

¿Qué carajo hago?

———
Zoro
—————————————

At the bottom of a long well, behind a huge house. A green-haired boy was waking up from a shitty time unconscious. He was on his stomach as he raised himself slightly.

Holding his aching head. Zoro could feel horrible thoughts, and feelings coming from Valeriña's head, he had never felt them this bad before.

He looked up at the high walls of the well, seeing the sky that held a crescent moon with plenty of clouds.

He glanced around at where he was. He saw his swords a few feet away from him and noticed the absence of the small ruby dagger he carried.