1.14

The Pirates Are Coming
1.4

————————————The Calm and The Chaos————————

————————————
The Calm and The Chaos
————————

Valeriña had gone to the restroom to clean off her hands.
She had scrubbed them for the third time and they were still a feight crimson color.
There was a knock on the door that she didn't hear over her thoughts and the splashing water.

Soft but calloused hands stopped on top of hers. "Hola, Lía" Zoro spoke up from next to her.

"Hey, Ro." He grabbed two small towels, one he laid on the counter next to her, the other he used to pull her hands out of the basin of water and dry them gently.

He raised his hands next to her face, looking at her questioningly. She nodded immediately, he set his hands on her cheek and neck, making her look at him.

"What are you doing?" Valeriña asked him when he pulled his hands away from her face and to her hips. She was picked up and set on the counter.

He just smiled at her, tapping her thighs, so she would open them. She did and he took a step forward, standing in between her legs. He took a small cloth and cleaned off some blood on her cheek. She pulled his hand down away from her cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close.

He stepped as close as he could, and Valeriña pulled him close. "What are you doing?" He repeated, jokingly, to her. She smirked at him.

She rested her head on his neck, closing her eyes.
He rested his head on hers.

Valeriña was lucky.
She was lucky that he wasn't upset that his shirt was getting ruined by the blood from earlier, he wasn't mad that she was flirting with him, only to hug him, and he wasn't pissed that while everyone else ate and had a good time, he was stuck here comforting her.
He wasn't and would never be upset at her.

He was gentle. He had asked permission just to touch her face. He was calm and knew just how to treat her. He was speaking to her in her Madan language, which he had learned just for her. And that's why she loved him.

"Te amo, Zo"
She mumbled into his neck. Before she pulled away.
"Love you too, Lía"

He told her before he smirked, picking her up off the counter, she mumbled a swear word at him, wrapping her legs around his waist.
He carried her across the big bathroom dropping her right in front of the bath.
She looked at him confused.

"If you keep looking at me like that, we're never gonna get that blood off." Valeriña smirked, he scoffed. "Take a bath. I'll get you some clean clothes."