Before reading

Hi, I'm Knighted/James. I'm an artist and animator working on a short film.

Lost in Timekeeping is a story based on Disney films set in early 19th-century England.
In my universe, racism, homophobia, transphobia, and sexism don't exist.
It's not something I am comfortable writing about.

There are wars that happen, but it's not over these topics; it's about territory and ideological reasoning.

Henry's country, Ábrase. had a war started as a competition for the country of Sierrian. The leader, Emmanuel, in an act of cockiness, decided to bet his country's land on "whose military/'men are better." Ábrase's military lost the war, leaving the country in shambles. Henry's father, Enrique, never came home. Henry traveled to Witan with his mother when he was six.

The currency is brass, small coins with values differing in size and color.

The manor lies near the town of Newrichmen, founded by Richard Moore.

Potential trigger warnings:

References to abuse, drugs, alcohol, arson, murder, and criminal gang activities

Please note that I am majority white; if I make a mistake while writing or drawing my POC characters, please tell me. I will fix it and publicly apologize. Thank you.

I'm open to criticism and enjoy it; just don't send me death threats for my little British people story, thanks.