Meet Royalty

Name:Royalty Surname:MatthewsChannel:Dancer/Singer

Name:Royalty
Surname:Matthews
Channel:Dancer/Singer

Before we start: Faceclaim is Nayeon from Twice.  Her love interest might become Lucas Friar, depending if I feel the need of giving Royalty a love interest.  If not then it'll be left alone.  Royalty is adopted, please remember that.  Meaning her actual parents are in Korea, but her adopted family is in New York. 

I do not own Girl Meets World, if I did girl meets world would've kinda actually made sense.

Let's get to the story!!

3rd person point of view.

"Riley!!"  Royalty yells out, stepping into her sister's room, sitting on her bed. "Yes, Royalty?"  Riley asks her smiling at her cute adorable sister.

"Where's my phone?" Royalty asks her sister. "Also why is Maya here?" A new question arose from her mouth as Maya and Riley look at each other and smile at how innocent and cute she is.  "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Maya asks her best friend. "Of course" Riley says smiling. Riley and Maya both grab Royalty's arm and sit's her down in Riley's bed.

"My cute adorable sister." Riley starts. "Uhhuh."  Royalty nods hesitantly wondering what her sister wants.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like riding on the subway of New York?"  Riley asks.  Royalty thinks for a second. "Nope." Royalty says without no hesitation.

"But have you ever wondered what it's like at the subway station."  Maya asks.

"Nooo..." Royalty drags out wondering why their asking her these questions.

"Wait." Royalty says. The two best friends look at her for her to speak.  "Are you two trying to get me on the subway with you guys?" Royalty asks.

"Wow, you really caught on." Maya says impressed. "Of course, I'm not like Riley over here."  Royalty says sassing her.

"Hey!!" Riley says offended.

"No offense, Riley" Royalty quickly responded. "Anyways, Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" She continues.

"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya asks. "I think I'm ready." Royalty confirms. "Let us see your face as you walk by our parents." Says Riley as her and Maya both look at Royalty who smiles innocently at them.  "Why are you making that face at us, Royalty?" Maya asks. "Because I'm sneaking onto the window"Royalty replies.  "Okay, that will do." Maya confirms.