━𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 , ɹǝʎɐlɟ puᴉɯ ǝɥʇ

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

❝will's having episodes of a shadow monster in another realm and you're worried about your homework still?❞

❝ i don't want to fall behind on my grades!❞

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒 - 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

SEASON 2

IN WHICH SAM HUGHES FINDS HERSELF a lot more involved than she has ever expected when the Upside Down hasn't finished torturing her best friend, Will Byers. She thought it all was a fluke last year, the little things that tie Sam to what is going on. Now, well, there is something deeper under the surface Sam didn't want to accept. Now, she is stuck in the Hawkins Lab, and it is worse than any other kind of misery she's been through. It won't end at the lab, and it won't end at the Byers, because the kids (and Steve Harrington?) will be forced to take matters into their own hands.
To help close the Gate by themselves.

IN WHICH COREY GRAY FINDS HIMSELF a lot more involved than he has had ever wanted when he finds himself still friends with the Party an entire year later. Surprisingly, he hasn't gotten into any fights or vandalized any property or fought with any teachers since then. He is starting a completely new slate or being a good and unproblematic kid. Well, until Dustin loses his slimy interdimensional dog, and they have to try and catch with the help of Steve Harrington (?). He will admit, he does get a little banged up by one of the monsters, but it won't end there; not at the junk yard or at the Byers. The kids will be forced to take matters into their own hands.
To help close the Gate by themselves.

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦