Chapter one.

I walked across the halls, looking for my friend Bruce as I watched boys and girls pass by me. I quietly sighed, my eyes landing on Bruce. I walked over, my feet almost tripping over my shoelaces from how fast I was walking. I finally made it to his locker, and I slammed it close. 

  "Bruce! Where the hell were you last night? We lost the baseball game without you." I stared at him, my eyebrows furrowed as I felt anger boil up in me. I crossed my arms as I glared at him, and he slowly looked at me with a stern look.

  "I was sick. Chill out." He muttered, I was close enough to feel his warm breath on my face, and I clutched my backpack in absolute disbelief at his words. I felt myself grind my teeth a bit and I took a few steps closer.

 "CHILL OUT!? WE ALMOST LOST THE TOURNAMENT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?" I slightly raised my voice in defense, and his un-amused face made me want to punch his lights out. I studied his face for a second, but was snapped out of my thoughts as he started talking again.

"Can you shut up. I have a migraine" He muttered, and I started to feel bad as his eyes landed on the floor. He seemed to shuffle his feet a bit, nervousness seemed to really hit him hard. I felt weird. He never acted this way.. Why did I.. Want to hug him? God. Stupid Bruce messing up my feelings once more. I quickly reached out and wrapped my arms around him, I squeezed him, trying to reassure him that whatever he was going through was sure to pass, but when I felt his head rest on my shoulder, and suddenly the feeling of tears soaking into my shirt fabric, I was quite taken back. 

"Bruce? What happened? Why are you.." I felt a pair of hand reach up and gently cup my face, and he slowly lifted his head up to look me in my eyes. I never noticed how beautiful his brown eyes were till now, they were deep, like dark chocolate. And his perfect milky skin made me want to shudder, the perfection this boy had in his face was absolutely breathtaking. I let my eyes wander his face, before they landed on his mouth. I took a minute to look at his red plump lips, they were wet with saliva, and I wanted to lean down and coat them with my own.

"Quit staring at me like that and just do what you're thinking already" He said, his tone quite bitter. I slowly nodded, and grabbed his hand as I began to pull him to the upstairs bathroom in our school. It was a very clean bathroom, but since there had been rumors it was haunted nobody went in there anymore. I pulled him into a stall and delicately closed the door, but when I went to turn around I was immediately pushed against the door quite harshly. I slightly gasped, I was a bit shocked from this action, I was quite stiff, but as soon as his soft lips met mine, I practically melted into his touch. I fell forward, I felt soft and warm, I felt comforted in his sweet touch. I pulled away, breathing in as my eyes met his own. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He scoffed, he seemed quite upset. I just looked down at my feet, his sudden switch in moods made me feel nervous. 

"I don't know.." I mumbled, and he stayed quiet as I stared down. I slid a bit closer, and he wrapped me in his arms as I wrapped my own arms around his neck. I felt myself shudder as he ran his hand down my neck. He smiled, obviously feeling quite pleased with himself as I pushed myself into his hands. He rubbed down my back, and I started to feel my eyes getting quite heavy. He reached up and messed with my hair, making me feel quite drowsy. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and buried my face into his soft warm neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hummed warmly into my ear. I felt myself about to doze off into a deep sleep, the dreams started to gradually form in my head. 

Then I heard the bell ring. It was louder then usual, it seemed to pierce my ears, and the darkness that once surrounded my mind was gone, and my eyes shot open. The warmth that invaded my body was gone with a snap. I heard the bathroom door open, and I watched Bruce as he began to walk to his next class. I wanted to reach out and grab his arm, but my body was frozen in place, I needed to know what was going on with him recently. I watched him leave the bathroom, a small sigh escaped my fragile lips. 

It was going to be a long day.