kickstart my shart

(listen to the video as you read for a full and immersive experience)

Nikki Sixx walked into the boys locker room on floor number two to smoke. He had been forced to work at the checkout counter of the school book store by the teacher, and he had gotten bored. He reached into his pocket for a light as his intense marble green eyes scanned the locker room.

Oh. There was that Tommy Lee guy, the cute popular boy who played drums and was loved by all. For Tommy, it was all girls, girls, girls, but Nikki was different. Every time Tommy took off his shirt when Nikki happened to be around, it made his 'rattlesnake' shake.

Nikki stared at Tommy, who was currently changing, facing the other direction. Tommy never seemed to have any shame about changing in front of others, and if Nikki didn't know better, he'd think that Tommy probably liked it when people saw his junk. Nikki felt like he was intruding, nonetheless, so he slipped behind a row of lockers, still watching of course. Nikki knew he was too young to fall in love, but when he looked at Tommy's long legs and burgundy lips, love was the only thing that came to mind.

But no, it was always the same old situation, same old ball and chain for poor little Nikki. He could never get the tall ravenette/brunette's attention... He was just another loser dweeb who everyone bullied and hated...

"Hey, bastard. You just blow in from loser town or some shit?" Said a familiar and dreaded voice from behind Nikki. It was Mick Mars, the main culprit of the bullying and torment Nikki went through

"Fuck off, Mick, this school would be a lot better without you." Nikki muttered.

"I'm gonna knock you dead, kid." Mick snarled, louder than hell. He shoved Nikki. Nikki fell to the ground.

"Hey, you leave him alone!" Tommy said in a primal scream. If looks could kill, Mick would be a goner. "You know, it's time for change at this high school! Stop bullying poor little pathetic Nikki Sixx or you're gonna see my wild side!"

Nikki felt his face go red hot. He stared at Tommy with starry eyes.

Mick grumbled, walking away, towards the door.

"And don't go away mad!" Tommy called. He turned to Nikki and helped him brush the dirt from his clothes.

"T- Tommy?"

Tommy stroked Nikki's face gently. He suddenly grabbed his hand. "Your fingers are rough, Nikki, do you play an instrument?"

"Yeah, bass."

"Haha, look at you. With your dorky fucking face and awful reputation,à everyone literally hates you and you suck and you're awful and everyone hates you, and look at me. We really are a motley crew.

"Haha yeah"

Tommy pulls Nikki closer, his voice lowering to a purr. "But you know what? I'd still take you to the top tonight. We need a lover. And I'm gonna make you feel real good."

Nikki's dreams were coming true. In Tommy's arms he felt like he was home sweet home. "Tommy i

Frank Feranna Jr

Frank Feranna Jr.