About OC

FULL NAME: Mercedes Vos
AGE: 25
DOB: 2/17/1998
PLACE OF BIRTH: San diego, California
FACE CLAIM: (none)

Background
My name is Mercedes , I was born in San Diego, california. My parents names are Mary and Sam Vos. I didn't get to see my parents very often because they are in a traveling business, so most of the time I was at the neighbors.
I wasnt so close to my parents at all. We still talked but not as much now more. My parents didnt have time for me, and especially have time for them because of school and homework. If my parents left for work and I was all alone, I went to the Gutierrez house. They had kids name dominik and aliyaah, I was a year younger then dominik and three years older then aliyaah. I went to school with Dominik, we took the same bus everyday. Angie and rey took me in like a kid of theirs because I hanged around alot. Sometimes I would hang around for dinner. When rey and dominik introduced me into wwe I was inlove with it, I even followed rey and dominik too raw and I was so happy because it felt like a dream being there. I wanted to be like rey, he was like a idol, a father figure. Angie was like a mom she taught me so many things, she taught me spanish. Rey helped me and dominik to have a career in WWE I am so thankful about that.
——————————————————
authors note: this is my first time writing a book sorry if its bad
words: 279