Episode 1

****
  EPISODE 1

He said “All you have to do is loosen up, sit with us, entertain us and allow us to do anything we both want, regardless”

That was when Kelvin interfered saying “Go ahead Jane, take the money from Uncle Dave, I guarantee you no harm at all, you just have to cooperate and you would be a rich girl for the rest of the week, I would even give you free time from work for a day or so to enjoy yourself with your friends and spend the money in any way you want.”

I was spaced for a moment, very happy, to be honest, I thought to myself, true I was still a virgin, but I was an adult, most, if not all girls my age has lost their virginities a few years ago, I would do anything those older guys want, as long as I get this much money, on top of all of that, a secret leave from work, still paid for and enjoy myself with my friends, or even buy things that I need to buy, I have never had such a chance in my entire life. That alone would change the life of my mom and my only brother who was an upcoming artiste ‘wey never blow’.
Chucks have been trapping for long but nobody to support his dream. Additionally, he could only do the rapping stuff and can’t actually sing. But truth is, my brother was a promising talent that could rap just like his muse, Ice Prince. Getting to the limelight from the country’s state capital, Abuja as an upcoming artiste was equally a huge task. . Well, that’s by the way.

The money was still in my hand when I was awakened by the sound of Kelvin, holding the other end of the money, trying to pull it out of my hand saying “I am sorry if I offended you, Jane, you can forget we said anything about that, just give me back the money, besides, I am not sure if you are old enough to do what we have in mind?”

I held the money real tight between my fingers, pulling it back and saying, “No sir, please don’t take it, I need it so bad, yes, of course, I am old enough, I am almost nineteen now, ask your friend, he had checked my ID before hiring me to work for him, I agree to your offer, I would do anything you both want.” I said and paused. Desperation was written all over my face. The money was huge that I couldn’t resist whatever they wanted.

He said, “anything, and everything, Jane?”

I replied nodding my head, “Yes, anything you both want, as long as you promise me of no pain or any harm?”

He looked me in the eyes, pulled my head closer to his face, kissed me on the cheek, hugged my body closer to his sideways saying, “that is my girl, now you are getting wise and smart.” He was rubbing my body over my clothes, touching my tits, kissing me on the lips, I was like a toy or a dummy in his hands, neither rejected his act nor cooperated with him, just sat there and let him do whatever he wanted to do, as if the body he was playing with, was not mine.

We were still inside the workplace which was spacious and had lots of luxury in it. I’m sure you know some of these luxurious shops out there in town. That was exactly the type Kelvin owned.

Kelvin got up, locked the door, and drew all the curtains down. He then filled a glass with alcohol, brought it over, sat next to me on the couch, and took the other side of Dave, putting me in the middle in between both of them. He offered me the drink. I was surprised. Truth is, I did not drink alcohol till then explicitly, but I remember drinking the leftovers of what he had in some of his glasses, I liked it in a way as it made me relax and feel comfortable (tipsy).

I said, “is this for me? I can’t, I guess I am not supposed to drink.”
Kelvin smiled saying, “Yes honey, you can, you are old enough, but if you don’t want your family to notice, we have enough time to make you super up before you go home, besides I have a good gum that would make all the odors disappear, your mom would never notice anything.” Kelvin knew the kind of home I came from and he was aware my mom wouldn’t hesitate to stop me from work if she gets to find out I take an alcoholic drink.