Chapter 1 - My Bussy Landed on a Hot Man

(Phoebe's POV)

Author's Note: It is advised that you listen to Luxury by Azealia Banks whilst reading this fanfic, to Emphasise the yassification of and/or/all the following: Ram being run over by a golfcart, Ram walking in a girlboss way to Phoebe, Phoebe running away cutely.

My eyes locked with Ram. We glared at each other from our respective podium. Then, a horn blew.

"Fight me you Slvt!!" He shouted as he ran towards me at full speed, picking up knives along his path.

"I already told you, I'M CVNTYY!!" I yelled back at him as I gathered a few weapons on the way to him. The audacity. He's calling me the wrong names on purpose. Everyone knows a CVNT slays better than a Slvt and a Wh0r3.

I hated him for that. I'm just a depressed little betch. I just wanted people to understand me and not use me for money, not like I had any in the first place. And then I got picked as tribute. I mean ofcourse I could not avoid being picked as tribute. I'm beautiful, everyone wanted to see a beautiful girl fight for her life.

What a cruel world I live in. They do not deserve me whatsoever.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a knife flying towards me. I ducked, just in time dodging the knife. I looked up and see Ram running towards me. He pauses for a second.

He turned to his side, aimed his knife and threw it. The knife landed on District 9 Male's back. District 9 Male fell to the ground from the impact. He attempted to crawl away, but Ram threw another knife at his back. Behind Ram, chaos erupted. Thania and Chioma ganging up fighting a girl from another District. David running away.

Ram directed his focus back at me again. He glared at me, before cackling evily. *giggles cackles* TEE HEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHSADBQIBEQW WINEHBWENFHQOIBKL.

I picked myself from the ground and started to runaway.

"Come back here you flat aess" He shouted at me.

"H03 CAN'T U SEE MY BOOTY JIGGLING AS I'M RUNNING"

"INVISIBLE" He shouted back.

I was running to the forest. I climbed a tree, for what reason which I do not know myself. I see him approaching me, he threw 2 knives at me but I dodged it, barely holding on to the tree as I ascended upwards.

Finally, he got a perfect aim at me, he cackled before he gets into position. Our eyes locked, as I stare at him dreadfully waiting for my doom. Until I heard a honk from a car.

Suddenly, a golf cart runs over Ram as he/she/they pronouns screamed. "AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BOOTY IS BEING FLATTENED" Music was playing from the speakers of the golf cart as it dragged Ram away.

The lyrics of the music was: "No twinks, No geeks, that can turn a star on. Twinkle Twinkle little stars that's what's oouwhhwn."

I chuckled softly to myself, before I can feel myself slipping. "Oh no!" I squeaked cutely. I slipped and fell, but I was saved by my delicious booty landing on a man. We tumbled from the hill like Jack and Jill. As we finally stopped rolling like a troll, we laid there on the grass.

We laid there as we tried to catch our breaths. I sat up and looked at the man beside me. It was District 12 Male.

To be Continued

To be Continued

Also Check out: Warmth (A Hunger Games Fanfic) (David x District 11 Male)