03

_______

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈" probs her ass was madeFor the bench "

For the bench "

────COMMON POV───

"Help me with volleyball practice!and the team yeah "

Kageyama catched up not taking up too much time since the gym was just the opposite direction of the vending machine.

[GIRLS GYMNASIUM]

     "Oh look who's showing up? definitely 18 minutes late-"Tsukimura got cutted off by a male voice coming from behind koemi

Koemi opened the door wide,for them to see kageyama.

     "She was the one who was wasting her time and then dragged me to practice blocking, against my will"A stoic expression was plastered on kageyama's face. Walking in,with his one hand stuffed in his pockets and the other one pointing at koemi.

     "I wasn't wasting time,also I had to drop something off to the club room. he was the one asking extra questions" Sugawara shrugged it off, taking out her jacket and sweatshirt, putting it on the bench.

     "Wanna have a match?"Shinazugawa was eager to see him play because why not,who knows what kind of player he is,well,for now all she wants to beat him at any cost.

     "I think we should intr-"Takahashi was suddenly interrupted by a loud yell followed by a few other foreign voices.

     "Bokeyama!"

     "The fuck? unexpected from the one and only king himself"

     "Agreed"

Their eyes followed from where voices came from the metallic sliding door entrance.

     "Shut up tsukirella!" Kageyama squinted his eyes clearly annoyed.

     "Mind explaining? And another thing, if you're trying to make fun of his name, do it like cultured person because you're also ruining my last name." Now now now,some people have sass in their bloodline,one of the examples are out haruki tsukimura. she stood with her head tilted to the right,her whole body weight onto her right leg,which was bent inwards ,her right hand placed on her hip with left leg slightly bent outward. (Don't read all of it, it was just a sassy Australian pose)

All the attention goes to her, kageyama just side eyed her when she said in a low voice.

     "Well,that raven head was supposed to be with us and not you girls. So we're not interrupting your practice" Yamaguchi put his hand on his hips and pointed at kageyama.