SWIFTIES STOP.

I'm not gonna use my voice thingy 4 this one bc of my family, okay so today's topic will be about Taylor swift and her extremely chaotic fan base, now all of my information has come from other youtubers but the actual video is the one I put linked to this story, Now I'm pretty sure we all know this but taylor swift might be the most popular female music artist in the world. That being said you could imagine her fan base to be full of little 7year Olds and 20 year Olds. Now recently her  fan base has been so rieled up on Twitter, (ofc it's Twitter) because of this video that meat canyon made,( no hate meat canyon ur so funny <3) in the video it shows the breakup of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift, Travis is tired of dealing with Taylor swift and he breaks up with her in a football stadium, words eventually gets to Taylorand her fans go WILD... it shows her fans being brainwashed and trying to attack Travis kelce, what meatcnyon was trying to represent here was that her fans don't let her speak for herself. Taylor's fans went feral on Travis for saying one wrong word and did Taylor speak up? No. Now I'm sure your all wondering of why are you so serious abt this? U don't even like Taylor swift. An yeah I don't but what's goin on his wrong, meet canyon has been getting De@th threats for poking fun, they have even started to shame him, to make fun of meat canyons looks, (and meat canyon is a handsome fella) all for Taylor, what if Taylor didn't want you to bully a content creator? Taylor doesn't like bully, she wouldn't like you if you bullied somebody, and you are. This is serious bullying. Now honestly idek if they did break up, but I'm pretty sure they haven't even yet? So this is just for fun and swiftes make it seem like meat canyon just committed 7 different war crimes. No, and yet yall are still making tweets  like. These are real tweets by the way. "How do we off him" WHAT. would taylor even want this?!?!? Like srsly would she?  (CHECK MY SPOTIFY FOR MORE)