UPDATE-11/21/23

UPDATE-11/21/23
Hey guys, i am currently writing this about a year later from the original author note. First and foremost, I'm sorry that I kinda abandoned this story. It was never my intention to even be on a hiatus. Ever since my last authors not, I honestly have been back and forward about continuing with the story.

As I mentioned, I've read your guys comments and messages and I agree that the whole age gap is very weird and even disturbing. Even though this isn't an excuse, but I was young when I wrote BORN TO DIE and LUST FOR LIFE. When I first started this story, I really loved the idea of an AU version of twilight where Edward's love interest was a vampire hybrid. However, I should've make it where she's older than eight years old and made her an appropriate age.

I used to be very defensive about the whole age gap and would get upset when people would call me out on it but now looking back on it, you all were so right. It was very inappropriate to have Bella be "8" years old and therefore I'm sorry.

I do see some you guys defending this and I wanna say thank you so much, but the others are right to say that this was a weird decision.

With that being said, if it wasn't obvious by now, but I have decided to "discontinued" this story. The reason why it's in parentheses is bc I'm now sure whether I want to continue with a different version of this story or not. I honestly kinda lost all interests of even continuing with this story due to the age gap. Also it's makes me uncomfortable to even continue with story due to the age gap.

Once again I'm sorry. If you have any questions, drop them in the comment sections and I will reply.

I will talk you guys soon.