Debbie Harry

warnings- hard make out session, potty words i think that's it
plot- you are at a bar and debbie stops you...

you are at the party that you got invited to by one of your friends, you started drinking after a hour because you really weren't the dancing type, you had on a beautiful black dress on that showed off your curves. you had a couple of drinks so you really didn't feel anything.

(Debbie's POV)
this party is kind of boring other then people fighting Debbie looks over and sees a beautiful woman sitting by herself she walks over to the bar and gets a drink then she starts walking over to you "so what's a girl like you sitting all alone?"

(back to your POV)
as you look up to see who is talking to you
your heart soars at the sight of the beautiful woman infront of you "oh. i'm just not really a dancer"
she laughs lightly "yeah i get that, you look really beautiful what's your name" she says smirking at you. "oh my name is Y/n, and you look beautiful as well"
she blushes and runs her hand up and down your arm "beautiful name for a beautiful woman" now you're the one blushing, as she runs her hand on your skin you get chills.
she leans in and whispers "want to go somewhere private?" her voice so soft gives you shivers as you nod and take her hand a lead her upstairs. As you are taking her up she can't help but look at your ass as you walk up to take her to a room.

when you get in the room she walks you over to the bed and sits you down then she locks the door and walks back to you. "you look so sexy" she says as she leans in for a kiss "as do you" you start playing with her hair as her hands feel you up and down.
you are both moaning into each other's mouths her hands start to play with your breasts. You moan at the sensation of her hands on your chest you lay back on the bed and she gets on top of you. "that dress makes you look so curvy baby, so sexy and so pretty do you mind if i take it off?"
you laugh a little "go ahead" as you give her consent (very important) she takes off the dress. you look up at her "can i take off yours?" she smiles and nods "of course you can hunny" you melt at the nickname as you take her dress off you get really excited (both ways) as you are in a heated make out session you feel her hands run down your body to 'play with you'
just as she is about to start "you sure this is ok" she asks very honestly and concerned
you blush at the fact that she really cares. "yes of course you can" you blush and she starts playing with your sensitive bud, you moan at the feeling of her fingers on you
everything about her is so sexy and it's all too much (in a good way) "that feel good pretty?" she whispers to you, you physically shake at the words that are coming from her mouth "yes" you moaned out
"feels s'good" she then slides a finger in you and you lose it "oh my god" you moan full of pleasure and need. she starts to up the pace trying to get you off
you are a moaning mess under her and she is loving all of the pretty noises coming out of that pretty little mouth of yours. "you sound so pretty baby" she says "want you to make a mess on my finger baby think you can do that for me huh?" that's when you lose it you cum loudly and make a mess on her fingers. She smiles at the sight of you losing your mind "fuck yes" she whispers under her breath "that was so fucking good"
she laughs "yes it was" you laugh

*alarm goes off*

IM SO SORRY