𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ³⁹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★・・・・・・★

Living life happily was the thing that I wanted and finally got it seems like dream right but it is not

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Living life happily was the thing that I wanted and finally got it seems like dream right but it is not .

"Jungkook, that's not how you do it," I interrupted him as he attempted to flip a pancake, which seemed to defy the laws of physics in its misshapen glory.

"I am doing it correctly, Ash, see?" he insisted, proudly presenting the pancake disaster.

I couldn't believe that a man as seemingly perfect as him was struggling with pancake art. I chuckled and took the batter bottle from him, gently pushing him aside.

"I don't know why you're suddenly into making pancakes for him," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes, Ashley," he said, getting closer to me.

"Oh, or what?" I chuckled, focusing on my pancake creation.

"I just wanted to see him as happy as he looks when he eats your handmade pancakes," he whispered, leaning closer to my shoulder, resting his head there, and wrapping his arms around me.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. He was leaning on me with his eyes closed. I frowned, switched off the gas stove, and turned around to face him.

"Why would you say that, Jungkook? He already loves you so much," I said, skimming his left cheek with my hand and making him look at me.

"It's just... I think I'm not a good father, Ashley. He seems more happy with a... and it's very beautiful. But it makes me think that I was not enough—"

"Don't you dare to complete that," I interrupted his self-deprecating talk.

"You are the best father he can have. You took care of him when his mother left him in a crib, and Jungkook, a child like Ju can only be raised by a papa like you," I smiled, holding both of his hands in mine.

He stared into my eyes, his dark eyes holding so many emotions. I smiled, and he brought his hands closer to my cheeks, cupping them before kissing my lips. It was slow and filled with love. I kissed him back with my hands wrapped around his shoulders. He pulled away and nuzzled his nose against mine.

"I feel so complete and happy with you, Ashley. You make me complete," he whispered against my skin.

I smiled and moved my face away from him, looking into his eyes. He stared at me with his deep gaze. "Really? I didn't know that," I playfully removed myself from his warmth and concentrated on making pancakes.

"Yes, I mean it, Ashley," he said, hugging me from behind.

"Hmm, okay," I said, a small smirk playing on my lips.

"Only OK?" He whispered against my neck.

"Yes," I said, pushing him back a bit and tucking my hair behind my ears, irritating him more.

"What's the point of doing this, Ashley?" he groaned.

"What? I am not doing anything. It's you who is interrupting me," I played the innocent card.

"So, are we doing this?" he said, his voice deep, his eyes dark.

Oh, how much I love his intimidating gaze.

"What?" I giggled, and he smirked before coming closer to me, pushing aside the utensils.

I didn't feel anything and turned around, not seeing him. I frowned, thinking it hurt his feelings. Oh no.

I turned to my left and flinched when I came into view of a sturdy chest and rock-hard abs. It was him standing next to me.

I gasped when he pulled me closer by my hands, and my body stuck against his naked chest. He smirked. "Are we quiet now? Don't have any words, babe," he said, his voice raspy and feeling like velvet caressed.

My breaths were uneven, even though it was not my first time this close to him. He always knows how to make me breathless and weak at the knees.

"You weren't that quiet, baby. What happened?" he whispered against my ears.

"I-I," he chuckled against my skin and picked me up by my waist, placing me on the kitchen counter.

"You—how do you do that?" I asked in disbelief. How could he pick me up like it's nothing?

"What?" he said, kissing my neck, making me gasp for air, and my toes curl in pleasure.

"P—pick me up l–ah like nothing," I asked in between his sweet torture.

He stopped and looked into my face, which is red and flushed right now, tilting his head, licking his lips, raising his brow in question. "What kind of question is that?" he asked, caging me between his body and the counter by leaning his hands on both sides of me, trapping me.

"Ahhmm, nothing," I tried to ignore the question and attempted to move away from him, but he held me in position.

"No, you won't ignore the conversation, Ashley," his demanding voice held me there in my place.

"Talk about it. We'll solve it together, Ash." His voice came out softer than before, and I looked at him.

"It's nothing, Jungkook. It's just, doesn't my weight bother you at all?" I sighed, feeling pathetic. "Dominic always said that—"

"We don't talk about that dog shit," he grabbed my face with one hand, making me look at him. "That weak-ass fucker was not strong enough to cherish his woman," he grabbed me tight from the base and picked me up again, making my eyes widen. "But your man, Ashley," he kissed me, then said, "is stronger," and took me to the living area, our gazes locked, and in a snap, I am lying on the couch.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Wassup

And thank you for 40 k I can't belive that we reached to this level I never thought that this could happen .
😭😭😭

Next part smut you guys want it ??????