Thanksgiving

The wind blew cold that day.

In the Weebie-Am-I house, there was a mad rush to set the table: finding extra chairs and a smaller one for the kids. As the sun was setting, everyone inside kept themselves busy.

Guy checked the turkey out of the oven; it needed another hour to cook. Michellee and E.B. respectively put down placemats and dishes/cutlery. Junior, on the other hand, was sitting in the living room.

Then, one by one, everyone else began arriving. First, there was Sam, Gluntz and Molly. As soon as Junior saw her, he leapt off the couch and ran to her. The two young ones hugged.

Sam held a tray of green bean casserole. Gluntz had a cheesecake covered in raspberry sauce. They stepped around their daughter as she hugged Junior.

"Hi, Sam! Hi, Gluntz!", E.B. greeted them first.

"Hey, kiddo!", Sam greeted back.

"Oh! Hey, you two!", Michellee said. "Just put those on the counter for now."

"Sure thing." After they put their dishes down, Sam then says, "Hey, Guy!"

"Hey, Sam. Hey, Gluntz. Is Molly here?"

"She's in the living room. Junior was really happy to see her."

"I'll go check on them", Gluntz says.

As she went to living room, Pam, Grinch and Jenny were outside the door. She quickly lets them in.

Pam hugged her future daughter-in-law with her free hand. The other one had Jenny cradled in it. Grinch held their side dish, which was candied yams.

"Mom! There you are!", Sam called out from the dining room.

E.B. came out to say hello. Afterwards, she and Gluntz sat at the couch with all the babies.

Afterward, Jack, Melanie, the kids and McWinkle arrive. Finally, Gluntz's parents arrived.

Before having dinner, they all talked among themselves; the five little ones sharing Junior's toys. And then, the final guests arrived. Their royal guests, Looka and Sonja, followed by Cedric.

For the first time ever, E.B. was finally able to meet the Dookess's daughter. Immediately, she bolted up to embrace Looka.

"Oh! E.B., this is Sonja."

"Hello."

"Pleased to meet you", Sonja greets. "Looka's spoken a lot about you."

"I wish I could say the same about you."

Next, Sonja was introduced to everyone else in the room. Guy in particular said, "I actually very briefly worked with your mother. Bomb obsession aside, she's a good person."

Sonja chuckled. "Thank you, sir."

——

Waiting for dinner to begin, everyone kept themselves busy.

E.B. lead Looka and Sonja to her room. "So...Sonja? Tell me a bit about yourself."

"However do you mean?"

"I mean what do you like to do, how's royal life treating you."

Before she began talking, they all seated themselves. Looka took the desk chair, Sonja took the footlocker and E.B. took her bed.

"Well, I guess there's...life with Mom. She does her motherly duties, but she also can be so annoying with how overprotective she gets."

"Yeah. I know what that's like."