Ryuji Sakamoto x afab!Reader SMUT | Persona 5*

Royal made me cry, Strikers made me cry, I'm waiting for Tactica to make me cry—

MDNI

Cw: POST-STRIKERS (spoiler free!), AFAB reader, Ryuji gropes reader, morning sex, oral sex (AFAB receiving), getting interrupted, I'm not happy with the ending & I think it shows

The bright sun poured through the curtains of the hotel room, causing Ryuji to stir. He scooted closer to your back and wrapped his arm around you. He sighed, attempting to fall back asleep. It was nice, being able to have a room to the two of you. The last few beach trips with the Phantom Thieves had been too chaotic, not being helped by having to share a room with everyone. As Ryuji buried his face into your shoulder, his hand unconsciously began to lightly rub circles on you before trailing up towards your chest.

His warm hand covering your breast was what had woken you. Still half asleep, your hand rested on top of him, unintentionally making him squeeze your chest lightly.

Your touch had awoken Ryuji. He took note that his hand was somewhere on your body and decided to squeeze again, trying to guess where exactly he was touching. Once it clicked in his brain, he quickly drew his arm back and his eyes widened.

Turning onto your back, you smiled innocently, "Morning Ryuji."

"I-uh...morning." He stuttered, deflating as he realized that you definitely felt him feel you up.

You rolled over again to face him completely, laying your arm over his abdomen and resting your head in his chest.

This caught Ryuji off guard, "Y-you're not mad? I didn't mean to touch you like that but-"

"Yes honey, I know you didn't mean to. You're not like that, despite how thirsty you acted in high school."

"Hey, I was at that age! What man wouldn't find the love of his life sexy?" You giggled and lifted yourself up, planting a sweet kiss to his lips, effectively shutting him up.

"I love you." You replied, touching the tip of your nose to his. This seemed to calm Ryuji as his body relaxed. His hand rested on your back.

"I love you too."

After smiling down at him for a minute, you rolled off onto your previous side of the bed and attempted to reach your phone but narrowly missing.

"What time is it?" You rubbed the sleep from one of your eyes, finally grabbing your phone.

"Too damn early." Ryuji replied before moving closer to you, assuming the position you were in while on him. Your free hand rested on his upper back as you opened the Phantom Thieves group chat. No new messages had been sent after a quip from Futaba sent at 2am. Assumingely, the others were still asleep.

While you were on your phone, Ryuji's hand slowly moved down, his thumb tracing the soft skin of your inner thigh. His hand went up inside the leg of your loose shorts, closing in on the band of your underwear.

"Ryuji." You warned teasingly.

"What?" He whined, "I just told you that you're sexy. Plus we're on vacation, we should enjoy ourselves while it's just us."

You put your phone back on the nightstand, smiling down at him as he pouted.

"Please baby? We have time."

You smirked and rolled your eyes, "Okay."

Ryuji grinned and went between your legs, his hands spreading them to give him room. He eagerly kissed your lips before moving down, placing a kiss on your clothed stomach before pulling your shorts and underwear down. He kissed your thigh then placed a thumb on your clit. His eyes met yours as he briefly teased your clit before pulling his hand away and replacing it with his mouth.

Ryuji sucked at your clit, arms wrapping around you to pull your hips closer. You hummed and brought a hand down to his head, entangling your fingers in his short blonde hair. Even after graduating high school, he still kept up with his delinquent style.

Your boyfriend groaned as his tongue lapped at you. You smiled down at him, nails lightly scratching his scalp. Ryuji never tore his eyes away from you as your hand left his hair to pull up your shirt, exposing your chest as your other hand clawed at the sheets.

Ryuji rutted against the bed while intently watching you grab your own breast. He had always liked watching you touch yourself, and he knew that you knew it. He paid extra attention to your clit as your moans began to grow louder.

A sudden knock at the door made both of you jolt.

"Ryuji! Y/N! Time to get up!" Rang Ann's voice from the other side.

Ryuji reluctantly pulled his face away from you before yelling, "Give us a minute!"

"Well hurry up! This place doesn't serve breakfast all day!"

The two of you sighed after a moment of silence. You sat up as Ryuji gave you an apologetic look.

"We could finish this tonight, if you want?"