Unexpected Turn

To avoid being alone, Daena Marquez join a fraternity organization named AKYMS--meaning always keep your mouth shut. As the name suggests, what will happen when they are together should never be known ever again.

One night, Daena was forced to join them in a roadtrip even if its her final exam in the university. She can't say no because she will be removed from the group.

Daena was the backride on Randy's motorcycle, who's the popular bully of the group. They were a total of ten people including Carmilla, the right hand of Tenor; Rochel who's girlfriend is Lucy; Tennis who's the mastermind of all the power trip their doing with his apple of the eye Georgette and the most popular students in their university-- Kinder and Thomas which are the nerds.

Nobody knows their 'friendship' as Daena called it until an unfortunate scene happen.

Tennis decided to stop by on a dark tunnel when they went out on the outskirts of their town Mankind, an isolated village at the foot of the mountain.

The tunnel is the only way to get back to the Mankind City Proper so even its dark, there were a few students driving in the middle of the night just to attend the Mankind University, the only school where it has elementary, highschool and college all at once.

"Tennis, what are we doing here?" Daena asks out of fear when Randy suddenly stops as well, making her almost got out-of-balance and almost fell face-flat on the ground.

Thanks to Randy who had a quick reflex to snatch her waist to steady her. But the red Ducati Multistrada fell down and the others laughed.

"Thank you!" Daena whispered her thanks before she quietly seat at the edge of the big rock where the team is sitting.

"You're too silly, Randy! Why did you let your baby fell down like that? Haha!" Rochel sarcastically said.

"Shh. I heard an incoming sound. Stay hidden and I start the fun for you guys." Tennis said wih a wide grin on his lips.

Tennis gather the boys to set up a long rope at the right end of the tunnel until it reach their side.

"Are they always like this?" Engulped with fear, Daena asks Lucy.

"Don't be a kill joy. If you don't want to participate, just shut up!" Lucy snapped as she start to set up a Go Pro Camera with its stand.

Daena hide at the back of Carmilla and Georgette but the two other women rolled their eyes and they went beside Lucy.

Daena sigh in disbelief. She wanted escape the trouble that tge group are preparing but she knew that she cannot walk away because they will hunt her forever.

Daena walk towards the tall bushes located a few meters away of the tunnel. She even peed at the bushes out of fear!

Nobody will know what I did!

Why did I even bother joining them when I know from the start that they sounds trouble?

Daena, you won't be alone forever. They will be your friends...

Daena shrugged her head when she hear those voices again inside of her head.

Then a loud thud and a roaring motorcycle cracked the silent night. A victim fell into the group's trap!

Shocked, Daena slowly went back to the group with the women laughing as Tenor, Rochel and Tennis walk towards the innocent victim.

"Are you alright, buddy?" Tennis sarcastically ask as he signal the two to help him walk to the sidewalk where the camera was set up.

Lucy moved the camera to capture all the scenes with a big grin on her face while Carmilla stops the roaring engine.

"Your baby looks nice, though.A one of a kind big bike a keepers want to have!" Carmilla exclaimed.