Chapter 14 ~ Sleep beside me

🖤

Words:-1300+

Words:-1300+

______________________

In the middle of the road, Siddharth asked Raha, "Did Abhay call you?"

Raha took a moment to answer him, "N-no." She managed to speak.

"Hmm," he murmured.

He again started driving the car towards his mansion. They reached there, and Raha immediately opened the door because she just wanted to vanish herself from his gaze. Opening the door, she ran inside.

"Raha, don't run if you will fall then it will hurt me more!" Siddharth shouted at her because she could fall at any time. Raha stopped running and started walking slowly yet quickly.

After reaching her room, Raha changed into nightwear. Later, she decided to work on some assignments because she already had some backlogs. Meanwhile, Siddharth in his room was engrossed in his office work. At 8, one of his maids called him to inform that dinner was ready. He closed all his work, shut the laptop, and went to Raha's room. He knocked on the door.

Raha, busy with her assignment, heard the door's sound. She got up from her chair and opened the door to find Siddharth standing right outside.

"Let's have dinner," Siddharth said coldly.

"Huh?" Raha was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Come," he held her hand and led her out of the room. But Raha stopped him.

"I don't want to eat," Raha said to him.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm not hungry, and also, I have some important college work," she replied.

"No, I won't let you stay hungry. So keep quiet and let's get your tummy filled," Siddharth said while dragging her towards the dining table.

Afterward, they went to the dining table, and Siddharth courteously made Raha sit. Raha was shocked to witness this unexpected side of him. The maids then served them, and Raha was in for another surprise-everything on the table was her favorite. Donuts, ramen, pizza, and a variety of items in pink, her preferred color, adorned the table.

"Eat," Siddharth said, breaking Raha's reverie.

"Hmm," Raha replied, her attention shifting back to reality. As he served some ramen onto her plate, she began eating, her hunger growing even more after seeing the tempting spread.

Siddharth observed her, finding satisfaction in her expression. Following her lead, he started eating his own food, or more accurately, his vegetables and salad. The atmosphere held a profound silence, while Raha remained engrossed in her world of eating.

"Raha," Siddharth called her name, breaking the silence. Raha glanced at him with her mouth full of a muffin. Siddharth smiled at her cuteness.

"I've got a series of Frozen; let's watch it after dinner," Siddharth said in a cold tone. Raha was shocked at his statement because Frozen was one of her favourite movies. She liked the characters Elsa, Anna, and her most favourite, Olaf. She couldn't deny him, but watching with him seemed like a bad idea. With a heavy heart, she replied, "I have an important assignment to submit; I can't watch today."