The New Avenger?

Chapter 1

"Who are they?" said Tony.,"

"I have no idea, do they have anything in their file?" Cap asked Nat.

"Nope, I got nothing." proclaimed Nat.

"They look familiar," Bucky said confused and looks at her wrists and sees a bracelet he remembers

"Maybe they could help us fight people, Vision go look at their file and try to find something please."

"Wanda please stop getting your hopes up."

"Well, at least I HAVE hopes right now Bucky!"

"Everyone be quiet, they're waking up," yelled Tony. Everyone is silent waiting for this person to wake up, but who is it?

"HEY, AGH, BACK OFF, YOU WEIRDOS!" yelled Ash

"We don't want to hurt you," said Cap in a quiet voice to keep calm,

"YA, IS THAT WHY YOU CHAINED ME UP?!" hollered Ash,

"They have a point, Cap."

"Bucky, for once, just be quiet," said Cap annoyingly.

"I found something, I suggest everyone move back, they are considered the best spy on the planet someone from the red room-" Vison said with a little worry

"The red room they are not stable we have to keep them here," Cap says looking at Natasha

"Jarvis, get my suit ready, I'm about to lock this kid up."

" YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU RIGHT I'M RIGHT HERE!!" Ash's eyes started to glow black, and black smoke appeared around them

"BACK OFF!" She has a huge blast of energy and it blows everyone across the room.

"Everybody run for your life!" yelled Ant-Man, who just walked in on this. The Avengers scramble to get their fighting gear, but then Thor and Loki fall in from the roof.

"AHHH!! HELP ME PEOPLE I DON'T HAVE MY SUIT ON!" yelled Ant-Man.

Nat hits Ash's arm with a bullet and Ash drops Ant-Man, but there is no wound. Tony told everyone to fight this one person and that they didn't know. Thor and Loki are in the middle of the room trying to figure out what to do

"LOKI IT'S THAT GIRL THAT VISITED US WHEN WE WERE KIDS!"

"What?!" screamed everyone.

"Ya, long story. I'll tell you when we're not in danger."

"Wanda, do a spell to put her to sleep," hollered Loki,

" Loki?! I don't need your opinion!"

"Just do it, trust me for now!!"

Woosh! Wanda's magic goes right to Ash, but nothing happens.

"Umm what just happened, I did the spell?!" Wanda said in a very scared tone.

"DART HER!" Bucky shouted

"WHAT?!"

"JUST TRY OK"

"I GOT IT! JARVIS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO."

"Firing a tranquil dart at the enemy's arm." The dart hit Ash when she was distracted and they saw the dart last minute and then THUD! Ash came falling from the sky and hit the ground "Everyone chain them up and put them in the cell we have!" yelled Tony.

"It's convenient that we have a cell just open for someone."

"Ya Bucky, it is a little weird, but not much. We fight lots of people and some need to be locked up," said Cap. The Avengers chain her up in the cell and wait for a while. They all watch the monitors to make sure nothing bad happens but eventually Tony breaks the awkward silence "They will be waking up soon, someone's got to watch her and make sure she doesn't escape."