♡ Chapter- 31 ♡

--------------------------It's just a beginning of their new journey and thesefeeling is very new and unknown to both of them but in a very beautiful way

It's just a
beginning of their
new journey and these
feeling is very new and unknown
to both of them but in a very beautiful way.
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

It was Sunday in blink of eye and finally today is their engagement. Both of them were very excited and moreover they both were waiting eagerly for these day to come.

The whole Rathore Mansion was filled with hustle and bustle early in the morning. " Ara bhaiya aapoko udhar lagana ko bola tha idhar nahi." Simran said annoyingly to the worker who was making mistakes again and again.

Aman notices his wife's annoyed face and asked going towards her cupping her cheeks " What happened baby why are you so annoyed mhmm." Simran just pouted her lips and said " What can I do they all are making mistakes again and again these is making me annoy."

He smiled at her wife and peaked her lips but before he could say something to her they both heard the coughing sounds making them look in the direction from where it was coming from.

There stood both Meghna and Akansh with smirk playing on both of their lips making the other couple's eyes widened. " So my dear Simran if your romance is finished can we go as so many works are pending."

Meghna said teasingly making Simran more shy and she nodded her head at Meghan's question. Everyone laughed at her state and with that both Meghna and Simran went away with Meghna teasing her and Simran telling her to stop making Meghna laugh.

" What you want special invitation to come and help me with the pending work of office." Akansh asked his brother coldly making Aman whine and going towards Akansh he hugged him tightly saying.

" Come on bhai don't be so cold you are not like these with bhabhi." Akansh sighed and said pusing him away " You are not my wife so stop hugging me like these."

Aman pouted and said " You are so bad bhai." Akansh rolled his eyes at his little brother and said flicking his brother's head "Come on now let's get back to work."

With that Akansh ran away with Aman behind him trying to catch him so he also could flick his forehead just like he did to him.

Both Suman and Pritam witnessed the beautiful bond the all four share between eachother making them smile at eachother. Suman prayed in her mind to god to always keep her children happy.

" What about we go and check the catering counter?" Pritam asked putting his hand on her shoulder making Suman roll her eyes at him and she said with scarstatic smile playing on her lips " So you can eat sweets in the name of tasting right."