𝑣. unheard screams

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼 ❛ 𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 ❜

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬
𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼
❛ 𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 ❜

VIVIAN WAS WALKING down the hallway from the apartments, making her way downstairs. She had gotten ready, and might she say she looks like a new person. Vivian never had time to get ready; and when she did, it wasn't her doing so. She never had the experience of getting giddy and excited to go on a date while giggling with her friends; that was a life she dreamed of.

Even before everything happened, she was still getting controlled by her parents. Sure, she snuck off a couple of times that led to severe consequences, but she had fun; actual fun. When she couldn't, she'd try and stay up late with her little sister just talking or drawing. Sofia usually asked the questions as she drew Vivian, and Vivian just observed and answered the questions with a big smile on her face. The two were inseparable.

It's hard for Vivian somedays; knowing that she's free while her little sister could be having or going through a worse fate than herself. Vivian quickly pulled herself together as she left the building, walking to the campus that was just a few minutes away. With a deep breath, she fixed herself up and kept an eye out as she walked through an alley. It seemed to be empty, which she was thankful for, until she got pulled.

She could've fought back, she knew that. She knew she was more than capable of doing so, but something in her froze. She froze. It was as if all that training that could've been used as self defense was down the drain, and she just stood there with a hand over her mouth. Her mind then got hazy and fuzzy as her vision fogged up with steam she couldn't identify; and just like that, she passed out, again.

──────  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ──────

Vivian slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to her surroundings until she figured out this was a place she hasn't been to before.

Her brain quickly told her to get out of there, and she was more than able to do so, until she realized was a man in front of her. He wore glasses, and seemed rather intrigued by the young girl. It then hit her, she was tied up. She furrowed her brows, staring at her hands that were stuck on the arm rest of the chair she was on; more pale than ever which was a contrast to her olive skin.

Her eyes were red and bug-eyed, she was trembling with fear and anger. Her hair seemed to be stuck onto her forehead from the sweat as she observed the room. It was dim, dark, and seemed rather clean for whoever this man is. A taller man then walked in, making her internally grown.