★CHAPTER-2★

Felix pov:-

I shot them a smile and waved my hands at them Chan hyung introduced me to them. They are really good looking especially the girl, I wonder if they are dating someone?

Madelyn pov:-

Chan showed us around the school along with Felix, Hyunjin and the Jisung guys.

"That was really nice of you to show us around the school!" said Matt to them at the end of tour

Timeskip after school

Still Madelyn pov:-

I was still thinking about that Chan boy. He was kind, handsome and cute, similar to my ideal type. I laughed at the thought of it. I started to read my favourite book, after sometime I drifted off to my dream land.

Timeskip to morning

I woke up today first as usual. I did my morning routine and went down stairs.

"Good morning mom and dad!" I said happily

"Hey darling!" said mom while arranging the table

"Good morning baby!" said dad while reading the news paper

My brother woke up and ate his breakfast. We were walking, when suddenly we heard someone calling our names. We turned around to see Chan running towards us and stopped when he saw us stop.

"G-Good morning guys!" He said while panting

"Good morning Chan!" Matt said

As I listened to music, both of them were laughing and chit chatting with each other. When we reached school, we parted our ways. To my shock me and Chan had the same class.

We both entered the class, but suddenly every girl were death glaring me, as usual I didn't give a fuck. I went to my seat and took out my books. The teacher came and taught us.

"Guys, I am going to give a trio partner, the due date is 25/5/2023!" She said and started calling the trio groups names.

"First group is Ashley, Keeho and Jiung"

"Second group is Wonyoung, Jake and Jun"

"Third group is Alexa, Karina and San"

"Fourth group is Soyeon, Hoshi and Yuna"

Blah, blah, blah, she went on

"And the last group is Chan, Madelyn and Minji"

Oh ok! Wait what? Not me and Chan AND a complete stranger I don't even know!

I thought to myself while mentally crying.After sometime the bell rang we all parted our ways.

Timeskip to lunch break

As I was sitting and eating my lunch, Chan came towards me and said

"Hey um do you want to do the project today?"

"I don't mind" I said coldly to him

"Alrighty!" He exclaimed and went to his friend group

Timeskip after the school ended

I was waiting for Mattew outside the school gate while listening to KICK IT by NCT 127. When he came we started walking, suddenly someone called me, I turned to look around to see Chan.

"Hey about we do group project in Minji's house?" He asked me

"Yeah I guess" I said to him

Timeskip to 5:00 pm

I was getting dressed and took my bag when I got a call I leaned out to check who it was, it was a unknown number, I hesitantly took the call.

On the call

Unknown:- Hello?

Maddie:-  Yes?

Unknown:- Are you Madelyn?

Maddie:- Yeah, who is it?

Unknown:- I am Chan

Maddie:- Oh ok, how did you get my number?

Chan:- Oh Mattew told me, well anyways I called you wait there since you don't know whereis Minji's house.

Maddie:- Alright

Chan:- See ya!

He said and hung up the call. After 10-15 minutes he came.

"Hey, we can take the bus there since it's a little far away!" He said

I nodded and followed him while the awkward silence filled the environment. After we got onto the bus we didn't get a seat since the bus was really crowded. Both of us stood side of the each other. The driver hitted the breaks suddenly making my body hit his chest. I blushed

Wait, what? WHAT IN THE NAMJOON'S ONIONS? I never blushed at any boy. This was my first time ever

Chan pov:-

​​​​​​She nodded and followed me while the awkward silence filled the environment. After we got onto the bus we didn't get a seat since the bus was really crowded. Both of us stood side of the each other. The driver hitted the breaks suddenly making her body hit my chest. I blushed slightly, was I falling for her? Maybe, I don't know it

Back to Madelyn's pov:-

We reached her house, and damn man she is rich. We both got passed through the guards and we knocked (Knocking on your heart) on the door and a maid opened the door. We went to Minji's room and started doing our project.

Timeskip after 3 hours

Phew! Finally it finished. Chan told me to wait for him because he needed to use the restroom. As I waited for him, someone suddenly threw a bag over my face, as I struggled to get out of that grip. I felt myself throwed out a pool of water which I assume is the swimming pool. Since I didn't know how to swim, I almost drowned when suddenly someone pulled me up by my wrist and that's what I remember before passing out.