★CHAPTER-3★

Madelyn pov:-

Timeskip after 3 hours

Phew! Finally it finished. Chan told me to wait for him because he needed to use the restroom. As I waited for him, someone suddenly threw a bag over my face, as I struggled to get out of that grip. I felt myself throwed out a pool of water which I assume is the swimming pool. Since I didn't know how to swim, I almost drowned when suddenly someone pulled me up by my wrist and that's what I remember before passing out.

Chan pov:-

I asked Madelyn to wait for me, but when I came she was nowhere to be seen. That's when I heard someone being dropped into the swimming pool. I dashed over there, only to see Madelyn drowning. I quick removed my t-shirt and jumped into the pool. When I caught grip of her, I threw her body onto my shoulders and got out of the pool. I did whatever I could except doing CPR. 

"I'm sorry Madelyn, but I gotta to this to save your life!" I whispered to her

I hesitantly lifted her chin and tilted her head and gave some rescue breaths through her mouth. After giving 4-5 rescue breaths through her mouth she suddenly woke up and spited out the water inside her mouth.

"Are you ok Madelyn?" I asked her worried

"I-I s-someone p-pushed m-m-me" She said while stuttering

"Calm down Madelyn, its alright ." I said to her

"Inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale." I said it for a few more times while she followed me

Out of nowhere Minji came and asked "worriedly"

"Oh my god, what happened guys?"

"Someone pushed her into the pool and she almost lost her life" I said explaining

"Oh no, why don't you give her one of your dress?" I asked her seeing Madelyn shiver from the cold

"Yeah, why not!" She replied

Minji pov:-

I heard Chan saying to that bitch to wait while he went to the restroom. I didn't let go of this opportunity, I asked one of my minions Hanni to cover that bitch's face with plastic bag with the help of my bodyguard. If I can't have Chan then no one can. Once they did it, they threw her into the swimming pool.

I laughed evily with Hanni. Her suffering is my happiness. But then Chan came out of nowhere, removed his t-shirt, oh my fuxking lord he has been working out, jumped into the pool, carried her almost drowned body and layed her on the ground and did CPR through her mouth. I still can't believe it.

HOW COULD HE DO CPR THROUGHT THAT BITCH'S UGLY FAT ASS MOUTH?

When he came I suddenly hid so that I wouldn't get caught. I went up to them while fake worriedly and asked them what happened. Chan explained what happened. He asked me to give one of my clothes for her.

I asked her to follow me and I showed her the room and started searching for an outfit. Finally I got an outfit and I gave it her and said.

"Bitch don't you even think of having Chan or any other member of Stray Kids to be your boyfriend, if I can't get them then you also can't have them! DON'T EVEN THINK OF SAYING WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US TO ANYONE!" I whisper-yelled at her making her shiver more.

Madelyn pov:-

Chan helped me calm down, when suddenly Minji came and asked us what happened, Chan explained her. He asked her whether she could give some spare clothes. She said yes and asked me to follow her. I followed her, she gave me an spare outfit and she said to me

"Bitch don't you even think of having Chan or any other member of Stray Kids to be your boyfriend, if I can't get them then you also can't have them! DON'T EVEN THINK OF SAYING WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US TO ANYONE!" She whisper-yelled at me making me shiver more.

I nodded while silently crying.

I changed into my outfit and went to Chan. He asked me

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah" I replied back

"Oh shit! Its late and we have to go. Bye Minji, see ya tomorrow at school!" He said to Minji while checking the time

"Bye Chan!" She said in a sad voice while trying to be cute

We left that hell house and went to the bus stop. While waiting he suddenly asked me

"Uh... Did you not know how to swim when you go thrown into the pool?"

"Um, it's because I have a fear of swimming" I said to him embarrassed

"It's ok, I am sorry if I hurted your feelings!" He said

"It's ok!" She said

We got onto the bus, after sometime I fell asleep on his shoulder.

After sometime he woke me up, and said that we reached our stop. Since it was a 15 minute walk that too in the cold, we held each other's hands to keep us warm. I felt my cheeks heat up

'It must be the cold'

I thought to myself, we reached my home. I knocked on door for a few times, when the door opened, we saw a worried mum and Matt.

"Where were you? I got so worried, I was about to call the police!" Mum said in a worried yet angry tone

"She must be feeling cold, it's better if you take her inside!" said Chan to mum

"What happened?" Matt asked to me and Chan

"I guess she will explain it, anyways I have to go, dad must be worried!" He said

"Yeah, bye Chan!" Matt said as he left

"Bye!" I said while waving my hand

Chan pov:-

Her mum asked us what happened, I told her that Madelyn will explain it to them. I told them I gotta go since dad must be worried for me. Mattew said bye to me which I returned, when suddenly Madelyn also said, to be honest I was shocked but also happy seeing she was getting comfortable with me. As I was walking, I touched my lips, her lips were none like the other girl's lips I've kissed. That strawberry with a hint of raspberry lip gloss.

'Lord! I would do anything to kiss that lips again!'

I thought to myself as I walked. After sometime I reached home and told dad what happened. After I ate my dinner and did my night routine, I went to sleep since it was already late. I still smiled and blushed at the thought of Madelyn.