★CHAPTER-5★

Madelyn pov:-

I went towards the garden, only to see one of Minji's minion signaling me to come into a shed nearby the garden fence. I went and opened the door, when suddenly someone grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards them while closing and locking the door.

Minji pov:-

As promised she came to the garden, I asked Haerin to signal her to come inside the shed, only if she knew what was going to happen next. When she entered, I pulled her by her hair and mouthed Hanni to close and lock the door.

Back to Madelyn's pov:-

She tied my hands and body to a chair. I started trembling and was about to scream when they shoved a huge piece of cloth into my mouty. Now I was helpless. Minji took out a blade and came towards me while smirking evilly. As I expected she used the blade to make cuts all over my neck, hands and legs, tears came out of my eyes because of massive pain.

I screamed through the cloth, but whenever I did it she would cut the scars deeper. Knowing that it will be useless, I stopped screaming. After doing it for sometime, they took out a pair of scissors and riped my coat and they took out some hot ramen and spicy sauce and threw it onto my perfect white shirt.

Little did I know this was just the beginning. She took a massive Physics text book and started hitting it on my head.

"M-Minwji p-plewse s-s-stowp!"

I managed to say through the cloth while crying.

"Stop? STOP? YOU THINK I'LL BE CALM AFTER SEEING YOU WALK WITH BANG CHAN AND TALK WITH THE OTHERS? HELL NO BITCH!"

She said and started hitting me harder and harder. After sometime she stopped and said

"From now on, whenever you me clicking this pen, you have to laugh no matter what! DID YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAID NOW?

She screamed and I frighteningly nodded my head.

Felix pov:-

I was starring at the rooftop when suddenly I heard someone shouting. Without no one seeing I went out to check what was happening. I heard some noises from the old shed.

'Who could be there? Nobody even cleans it!'

I thought to myself and walked towards the direction. I leaned towards the door to hear clearly and the only sound I heard was 4-5 girls laughing wickedly, I tried knocking on the door, but when I knocked the sounds suddenly stopped.

Danielle pov:-

We heard someone knocking on the door, I immediately told Minji and she told us to take our things and exist by the another exist other than the main entrance. As always we listened to her and thank fully escaped!

Felix:-

"I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I'LL BREAK THE DOOR!" I screamed as loud as I could, still no responses. I went back and ran straight into the door breaking it, only to see a badly beaten up Madelyn. I rushed towards her and untied the ropes and the cloth in her mouth, the moment I did that she fell right on me. I blushed.

'You dumb shit, stop blushing and take her to your house and treat her wounds!'

said to myself and covered her body with my coat and carried her to my house since she was too tired to even keep her eyes open. I rushed to my house and barged into the door, seeing my weird action mum, Oliva and Rachel looked at me confused. I carried her up stairs and made her lie on her on my bed. I ran down stairs to take the first aid kit. I applied the cream and bandaged up the wounds.

After half and hour she woke up. I immediately went towards her.

"How are you feeling now Madelyn?" I asked her

"I-I, ahhh, m-my head it hurts!" She replied back

"It's ok, if you are comfortable you can stay here for the night." I offered her

"But..... What about Mattew?" She questioned me

"I can tell him, I mean he'll understand it, it's just for one night infact I could ask my sister to share her clothes with you!" I said back

"Oh.... I guess..... Okay then!" She said

'YES! Saur proud of you Felix, try not to embarrass yourself in front of her!'

I said to myself. I went to ask Oliva for a pair of PJ's and she gave me.

"Hey... Um.... If you don't mind, could you bring me a glass of water?" She asked me shyly

'Aww, she is saur cute!'

"Yeah, sure!" I said

I went to the kitchen for taking the water. I entered my room. I put down the glass and went down stairs.

Madelyn pov:-

I changed into Felix's sister's PJ's and came out of the bathroom and drank the water on the table.

I sat on his bed and started to cry silently. I changed from my old school to here because of bullying and even after I changed my school it's still going on. Yes, I was bullied in my old school for being half korean. Noe I am getting bullied just because I talked to some guy and some dude named Chan saved me. Why is this my life? I heard someone coming towards me. I quickly wiped my tears and putted a fake smile on my face. Someone opened the door, it was Felix.

​He told me that it was time to eat dinner. I nodded my head and followed him