Prolog

"Commonnn Ari, it's not that big of a deal, you're overreacing!" That's what my friends said while trying to convince me to go the club with them.
I'm normaly out of question for them since they know that I will say 99.9% no, but our driver friend got sick and I am the only other person with a drivers licence.
"Fine, but don't think I'm your new taxi." I really don't want to be the friend who dosen't know fun.

It was like 10 pm and everyone got into my car.
"Okay everyone before I start driving i'm just gonna say that you better not vommit in here, got it?" I just need to make sure that this is clear to them.
"Yeah, yeah whatever we are not gonna drink THAT much." Well that's what they always say and then it ends up being 7 glasses more.

I finally remembered why I hate clubs so much. We were only infront of it and I already had the feeling that my eardrums are gonna explode.
Or did they?
I wasn't sure because I felt very dizzy already. I just needed to find a quiet corner where I could wait till my friends have had enough.
I finally found that quiet corner but someone else was faster then me and took my seat right in front of my nose.
Guess I had no other choice as to go to the main area again.

As soon as I got in there again it just got quiet around me and I heard a very loud beep. I felt really strong pain stinging into my ear.
Did I just go deaf?
No that's impossible!
Or is it?
I needed to think quickly. I should go outside. Mabye it's just for a minute or something.

Finally I got outside. I heard a really small whisper. I turned around and saw a man screaming at me.
I wanted to tell him that he needed to speak louder but I couldn't hear my own voice. I think he saw my desperate look.
He took out his phone and a few minutes later I saw blue light. After that everything went black.