- ' because no one can be her. '

It's one year since Murtasim has taken over all the responsibilities and he's doing very well, and has become extremely successful. Maa begum is very happy because her son is now a grown man and is successful. One day, she asks him - ' Murtasim do you want to marry someone, is there a girl ? ' Murtasim looks uninterested. But still he answers, a - 'NO' and then leaves the place.
He's in his room. He closes his eyes. In a husky, vulnerable voice - " It's Meerab. " He murmurs her name continuously. " How should I tell this to you maa ? How should I tell you that it's Meerab, I LOVE HER, she has been in my heart since ages. It seems impossible, definitely impossible, she would never love me back, and... And, I know it, so I wouldn't try to force myself on her, but, also, nothing else and no one else makes me better and happier than her. I cannot move on, I cannot unlove her because no one can be her. NO ONE. I do not even care about anyone but she makes me think about her, that too when I haven't met her since 5 years, her name makes my heart weak, she makes me weak, I am tough for the world, but she's my weakness, she's my power. She's what I need. But I can never have her. I can't. I don't know why and how I fell in love with her but now, I'm so in love with her that I'd never be able to love anyone else more than her, NEVER. "