𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

CHECK OUT THE ABOVE SONG ⬆️ I MADE FOR #Sahodriti. This song matches them. It was said by one of the readers. She is right about it. So, I created a video using the song "Don't Blame Me" by "Taylor Swift"
__________________________________

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!😍
You guys supported me till the end and waited for the updates patiently. Voted for the chapter continually, gave the critiques always, and never missed filling the chapters with your comments which is worth more than anything to me. I am happy to inform you that FIVE PAID OPPORTUNITY are waiting for me for this book, now. But, in Wattpad, it says as an Unpaid version always. This victory is because of you, guys. I feel a bit sad, that the #Sahordriti journey coming to an end today. I'm gonna miss writing them like I did for #Ferrose. But still, All Things must to an end. And here, we are, at the end. Surpassing 450K+ views🔥.
_____________________________________

5 YEARS LATER...

The bedroom is enveloped in mild darkness with only a faint glow of a desk lamp in the corner. The air crackles with tension as Aadriti, aged 30, stands near the front door, her eyes ablaze with anger. Sahor, her husband, in his late 30s, exudes an air of arrogance, his features hardened with an unyielding resolve.

"How dare you violate my privacy like this, Sahor? Tracking my every move, invading my personal space! Is this how you treat your wife?", she questioned him. Earlier, when she entered his meeting room that is in their Palace, he was not there. At that time, her eyes fell on his laptop and she noticed the images that displayed her today's whereabouts. It was all her. Her every move.

All these years, their love for each other grew and so did His Obsession. And now he turned into a stalker as well. Not physically, but virtually. By monitoring her every move, when she is outside, when she is at her cabin, when she is in a meeting, having lunch, having fun with her employees, and even her every smile. Today, she found everything. By seeing her pictures, she felt scared for a moment. She felt as if she was in an invisible cage all this time.

He stated in a cool manner, "I wanted to ensure your safety, Aadriti. You're my fucking wife. You are my responsibility. I need to know where you are at all times." Aadriti's fists clench at her sides, her jaw set in defiance. She takes a step forward, her body trembling with a mix of fury and determination. Sahor, moves swiftly, closing the distance between them. He slams the door shut with a forceful thud, his hand lingering on the wood.

The room becomes smaller, the darkness pressing in on them as they stand face to face. Their bodies almost touch, creating an electric current that intensifies the charged atmosphere.

She did not feel his words justifiable. "I am not some object to be tracked and monitored. I deserve my freedom! You can monitor me if I go out. But, you can't do that when I am just having lunch in my cabin."

He smirked and his tone came out in a mockery way, "Freedom? I am telling you again, You're my wife. Those images on my laptop are a reminder of how much you are important to me." She sighed and tilted her head to the other side. He doesn't seem to get her point.

It is clear that his mind is not at ease, knowing, she is roaming around the city for business and meeting new people for it whose real intentions are not known. As a Mafia SottoCapo (UndreBoss), he is very cautious that someone may use his wife to trap him. But, apart from that, his stalking has gone beyond his control. He began to watch her through the CCTV camera always. In his cabin, he got one laptop for work and then another to see her always like a Psychotic Stalker.

Their bodies press against each other, their breaths mingling in the confined space. The intensity of their confrontation already surpassed its peak. His finger touched her jaw gently as he tilted her head upward to meet his eyes. His eyes were void as he spoke, "Aren't we growing apart ever since you saw me kill a man in our Palace's garden last night?" It made her recall yesterday, when Sahor killed a man in front of her eyesight and that picture never left her mind.