Chapter 1

THE SHOW'S MUSIC SUDDENLY STOPPED TO A SCREECHING HALT, and are now staring at the new character who interrupted the song, you stare at the girl, who then stares back at you and everyone else with wide eyes as the atmosphere around the circus becomes quiet. You clutched and lifted up your shaking fists together with an excited grin, a new friend has decided to join! Oh, how wonderful!

"Caine is this one of your NPC's or is this a new sucker?" Jax said looking unimpressed as he turned to look up at Caine who was floating above all of them. "Cause if this is a new character, we gonna have to redo the whole theme song." Jax said through his teeth a bit annoyed.

Zooble let out a scoff and crossed their arms in a sassy manner "I'm not doing that again" Zooble groaned, all while Caine floated around the new jester character, while Y/N watched with stars in her eyes at the new person, who then gave you a creeped out look in return.

"My, my! It appears we have a new human has entered this realm!" Caine said using this cane to point at the girl who looked at Caine with wide eyes.

The girl looked around in a panic as she stared touching her face "H-how do I take this... headset off!?" She said pulling on her hair and eyelid.

"Yeah, just keep grabbing at it. That worked for all of us." Jax said sarcastically, though the girl only seemed to tug on her face harder, seeming to believe what Jax had said. You side-eyed the purple rabbit for messing with the new human, though he only stared back at you with a larger grin forming on his face, which you pouted at him for it.

The jester girl stopped tugging on her face and looked at her shaky hands all confused. "What's going on...?" The girl said in disbelief "I put on some weird headset, and now I'm....." The girl's voice trailed as she looked around the circus tent, trying to figure out where she was. "...uh here"

The jester blinked confusingly while she looked at the six of you like a scared cat. "Who are you people...? Why can't I take it off!? Where am I?" The jester said screaming and pointing at all of you in an accusing manner.

"Let's all just try to calm down." Ragatha said with a nervous smile before walking up to the new girl "You'll be okay new stuff. We've all been through this, you just need to get your head-"

"WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON!?!" The jester screamed, cutting off Ragatha which startled the red-haired doll. You look a bit surprised at the girl who has a confused look on her face, noticing a certain word of hers got censored, and you covered your mouth with your hand with a shocking look, as if she had said one of the most offensive things that came out of her mouth.

"Wha..." The jester girl tried looking at her mouth confused before Caine showed up in front of her looking seemingly upset.

"Now, now my dear! We can't have any of that FOUL language around here!" Caine said pointing his finger at the jester girl. "The amazing digital circus is a place to be enjoyed by ALL ages! This place is filled with wonders where anything can happen!!....except swearing..."

Despite what he had just said. The blue and red jester girl immediately started trying to cuss but all her words were blocked out by a censor sign and a random noise causing her to look frustrated.

"Oh my god....ummm...." She said awkwardly as she looked up a Caine "So...how do I get out?"

"Um well...Don't freak out about it but we don't exactly know-"

"You can't." Jax said with a giant grin to the new girl whose face went blank, her face twisting into distraught as she let Jax's words sink in.

"Jax!" You shouted at him with an annoyed look, which only made him shrug at you casually.

Zooble glared at Jax as they crossed their arms huffing at him "Shut up Jax...But yeah he's right." Zooble said with a shrug "Welcome to your new home and body."

"Hope you have a good time here too!" You chriped in a cheerful tone, which they find it endearing.

"N-new home!?.... What do you mean..." The Jester girl asked timidly, looking around while Jax tilted his head, his eyes squinting as he walked up to the girl.

"Guys, don't be mean-" Ragatha was then cut off by jax.

"We've been stuck here for years! Old Kinger over there supposedly been here the longest." Jax said pointing at Kinger who was hiding in his pillow fort, mumbling something nonsensical before Jax looked at the girl with a grin and elbowed her "That's why he's crazy, haha."

You looked at their weird antics annoyed at them, before the new girl started breathing heavily as if she was about to hyperventilate, or perhaps have a panic attack before smiling. "Oh! I get it now, this is all a dream and I should just play along until I wake up!"

You looked at the girl a bit of pity and sadness for her, while Jax let out a snort at her being delusional, he rolled his eyes before responding back to her. "Whatever you say, kid." The purple rabbit said as he walked across the stage where gangle was crying about her broken mask before he stepped on it, making her let out a choked cry, to which made Y/N gasp, and immediately rushed up to help her.

"So Caine, got a new adventure for the newbie here?" Jax said scratching the back of his head as Caine's eyes lit up.

"I'd like to get our brand new member a tour of the circus ground first!" Caine yelled happily as he flew over to the new girl, grabbing her shoulder and picking her off the ground. "Off we go!" Caine said before disappearing with the new girl.

---

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.