class of '09 introduction 

Make no mistake. Im a sociopath. God that sounded evil.. Lets rewind a little

I grew up all over coastal America. House, after house, after restraining order everything just kinda blends in. If the divorce rate is like 50/50 my mom landed on tails like eight times.

So by the time I was 14, right? I moved from seven different houses and attended six different school districts. After a while you don't see a point in making friends. The vitamin C graduation song? Yeah can't relate.
But then one year all of that almost changed?  For the first time ever I found myself in a school for two consecutive years, going on three. And then I like... starting turning pretty a month into high school so the "guys hitting on you" social leverage was really awesome.

The popular girls would talk to me all the time. And they were just STUPID. Like they had always been pretty. never left out, never alone. And when I think about it... all the thinking i've ever done was when I was alone. I was nice about it and never thought I'd always be nice about it. Finally in one place to build a steady reputation. and then life said FUCK THAT

My piece of shit gamer brother got us evicted for the pirating breakbeat mixtapes. Its like not even good music. Anyway so Mom was crying packing up the moving boxes and that's when she told me we're moving out of state! and I JUST got settled! I said "FUCK YOU I'm living with dad" he's just a neighborhood down. I put the boxes down go over knock on the door and...BOOM A GUNSHOT. My second christmas killed himself!

I walked in... Floor looked like a whole ass video game just blood everywhere. And get this, his suicide note was stuck to the fridge with a cookie monster magnet.

All he wrote on it "NICOLE'S FAULT"...

I'm Nicole by the way, hi WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO HIM? Maybe I missed the office softball game? Men are so into this revenge suicide thing. But whatever It doesn't matter Nothing matters... I'm moving... AGAIN city, county, state; All the same fate. But i've always said while leaving. This time... its on arrival.