4. prince snow white

||.........||

Just an ordinary , young CEO of an small hanbok atelier formerly run by her late mother . now she's suddenly a time traveler . travelled back in time to Chosun dynasty , and now taking a walk under the moonlight . who on earth would believe it ?

Late into the night of the next day . the promised knock hammers on the front gate of spindle of fate hanbok atelier ; and the lively view of bukchon in hanyang . except , today...

''what happend to the other two gentlemen ?'' she asks him as she looked around to find them. But he leans forward and meet her eyes into a deep eyes contact

'' Do you miss them ?'' he asked her seriously waiting for her answer

'' what ? No, i didn't mean it in such way ...'' she was shocked of his sudden weird question but he did answer her

'' it's sad to see that you can't be satisfied with me . You are one greedy lady'' and that charming smile now on his face looking so damn handsome . that made her forgive his chessy words . if it wasn't for that smile , she would never be okey with his talking .... behind this young lord stand the two bodyguards , partially hidden by darkness on the corner .

'' so , do i finally get to hear your request today ?'' there is no reason to hesitate any longer now

'' yes, i wanted to ask you to help me learn needlework of Chosun'' all the needlework skills in Chosun to be precise , she said with a awkward smile

''... needlework ?, i can bring u rice , herbs , silk...or even gold if you ask for them. Why is it needlework .'' he looked at her asking with a serious tone calmly waiting for her answer .

'' its a dream i want to achieve ''
She told him while daydreaming about her achievement
He looked at her surprised
'' your dream... ?''

'' yes. it's a long story ... but to make it short , i make and sell hanbok , and i have a higher chance to achieve my

dream the more i learn different needlework skills...but this can only be done with your help, lord sunghoon. so could you do this for me ? '' hopefully waiting for him to accept her wish.

'' hah, needlework, you say ...im sorry, but that would be difficult for me to arrange .''

''hmm...really ?'' with disappointed tone looking at him

'' im sorry , lady sooyun '' there was an awkward silence , as he stops speaking looking at her disappointed reaction , his stern face loosens , and he breaks into a hearty laughter .