Prologue

(Napaka random lang)

__________________________________________________________

...
......
.........

"Are you coming,(Name)?" My friend asked me while we are talking about the invitation of my classmate.

"Eh I don't want to go but I can't decline it." I answer my friend question feeling dejected.

"Aww to bad for you."

"Shut up."

"By the way are you still doing it?" My friend suddenly asked me.

"I didn't do it." Like I always did, I lied again and again. "Why should I do that disgusting thing." With an act of disgust expression I lied to her.

"Huu thats good for you." I just smiled at her.

"Wait for me I will get my bag, lets go home together!"she said as she went inside the classroom.

'I don't know why I suddenly feel guilty about lying to her' I took out my phone from my skirt pocket and read the manhwa I'm reading.

When I finished reading something, I saw her leaving the classroom carrying our bags.

.........
......
...

I'm back home after hanging out with my friends.

It was late and I couldn't attend our classmate's birthday party, and maybe she didn't either because she didn't feel like it.

I was in my own bed reading an orv manhwa.

I only read it because they said it was good and it is true that this story is good especially the meaningful stories.

But there were many people who spoiled what I was reading, so I wanted to read the novel but I couldn't imagine the surroundings and the characters in the story.

I would like to do something but I don't have the energy to do it anymore

Closed the doors and windows before I turned off the light and went to sleep in the room.

I just woke up when I smelled smoke, I quickly got up and walked to the door, I couldn't open it.

I heard people laughing outside my house, they must have started the fire.

I went to the room even though it was hot and took my weapons.

The heat and fumes are suffocating, the windows are on fire...

When I thought of a plan, I would just die too so what else could I do but just blow them up outside.

Even though the window was on fire and hot, I still opened it with my hands.

I felt the heat and pain in my palm, I just laughed at the pain.

The laughter stopped outside, maybe they noticed the opening of the window.

"SHE IS REALLY A MADMAN! RUN!"

As if they were afraid of what I was holding, I laughed sarcastically at their expressions and looked at them running back coldly.

I was holding a gun and a grenade pffft they are funny, I pulled grenades and threw them at him before I shot myself in the head.💀💀💀

.........
......
...

And thats how I got reincarnated as Na Bori.

I have been reincarnated in this world for 15 years and I don't know the reason why I ended up here.

I used those years to make friends with the characters here.

"Na Bo-Ri! Do you want to join the game?" shouted my classmate.

"Mamiya, I'm going to join!" I shouted back because we were far away so we were shouting.

"go ahead!"

I got out of school and went to my favorite place but the playground.

Of course I went out without anyone knowing, if anyone saw the teacher would be upset with me.

When I arrived at the playground I saw someone ahead of me and he was sitting on a swing, an emo Protoganist vibe!

"Uhm hello?"

I used to help a sad and bullied man, today it was an emo, what next?

......

.........
......
...

Years have been passed, there was still a month before the scenario start.

"Crybaby~ lets go outside of the class." I said to my crybaby bestfriend, Yi Ji-Hye.

"But we still need to study-" She spoke while writing her note. Hmp.. whats the use of study if there was gonna be a scenario.

"Hey crybaby, I have something to tell you." I act with a seriousness on my voice.Let me tease her more~

"What is it?" She stop writing when she heard my seriousness on my voice. Heh I got your attention now~

The bell rang which means the class will start.

"Let go to rooftop later I will tell you." I sat down and whisper to her, to make it more mysterious. Make her overthink and misunderstand~

"H-huh why?" I didn't answer her anymore and our teacher came in.

.........
......
...

I'm at the rooftop waiting for her,I want to confess to her as a joke but I'm thinking about the outcome of my joke.I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Now I don't know what should I say to her, I keep thinking until I have an idea.

It didn't take long for her to be here.

"Na Bo-Ri, what do you want to tell me?" Jihye asked me as she got closer, she looked nervous.

"Lee Jihye, I want to give you something." I signaled her to extend her hand and she obey.

I put the gift she always brings to the story I read, its a keyring.

"Don't make me nervous like that!" She let out a breath after I handed her the keyring."I-I thought....."

"You thought what~?" I tease her which make her embarrassed. How cute.

"Urgh....don't laugh..." She was red as tomato.

I tried to stop myself from laughing at her."Haha~"

'Atleast I have all your attention now.'

__________________________________________________________