<THE FIRST MEETING>

This story is about a boy named Ash when he was 1 year old his mother died or when he was 3 years old his father left the house or got married again. Ash lived with his grandmother since that day Ash currently studies in 6th class, he has no friends in school but no one wanted to be his friend. Ash also never talked to anyone. One day it was very sunny and very hot outside. Ash's grandmother comes to wake him up from his sleep but He didn't want to go to school. He was arguing with his grandmother about not going to school. His grandmother gets angry and leaves him alone .Ash also felt bad for arguing. Then he fell asleep again and when he woke up, he looked at the time and it was 6:25. Or then she calls her grandmother but there's not any answers, then she runs away in fear or she looks down and finds that her grandmother has died and her grandmother has had a heart attack.When he got worried he called the police or when the police came he started crying or he told everything to the police that what had happened to the doctor since the morning till now the police had taken his grandmother's dead body. Then the police sends him to a orphanage. Ash stayed in orphanage for whole 4 years. Now Ash would have turned 15 years old. Now Ash earns some money by doing part time job and with that money he used to pay his school fees. Now he lived in a rented house and also went to school daily. One day when he was sleeping, he saw a bad dream and woke up from sleep. Then he quickly got ready and left for school.While going to school, he was thinking about that nightmare and then suddenly he bumps into a girl and the girl insults him very badly. The crowd gathered when the girl screamed. Ash says sorry to that girl and runs away from the crowd. The girl looks at his dress and says, this is from the same school where I am going to study today.