Introduction

This is based on reality and fantasy.

Reality being my name, personality, past, and life will be used for the character "Kate Azure".

Fantasy being "Kael Binville" it is a guy made of my dreams. He will be the person i look for a guy.

Ps. Too young to be with someone but it doesn't hurt to dream!! Well... It kinda do.

Kate Azure is an ambivert. She can be extroverted sometimes. She likes food, music. Most importantly Manhwa. She dreams of finding that perfect male lead she always reads about. But even after having a so called "distraction" she is still an academic achiever.

Physical appearance:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blackish Brown
Height: 5'2

Personality:
Low self esteem
Outgoing
Moody
Cheeky
Teaser
Ugly personality towards people she "hate"

Kael Binville is a transfer from a private school. He was transfered by his father because they changed the location of their house. He met Kate near the playground close to his house. Finding her to be mesmerising. Coincidentally Kate was actually his classmate now that he transferred.

Physical appearance:
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'8

Personality:
Think about ritchie fto + lucas fto
Can't explain it.
Fairy tail origins fans will get it.

Anyways... I have been on hiatus for maybe a year? Almost 2? After i saw a little someone go back to the community i was motivated to continue. It may not be about blake carter but.... Well i have a week off sooooo i might as well be busy.