A Token Of Appreciation

"Something... nice?" Asmodeus stared at his younger brother in confusion, stopping mid-way through painting his finger nail.

"For Lucifer?" Satan added in disbelief as he pulled his eyes away from his book to arch an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Beelzebub nodded with a serious expression.

"Is that all? You said that this was an emergency family meeting, I'm missing the season finale of 'I Accidentally Opened A Portal To A Dungeon In Class And Now My Teacher Is A High Level Boss'." Leviathan groaned.

"Tch!" Satan gave a disgruntled snort as he turned his attention back towards his book, idly flipping the page over before he settled himself more comfortably on the sofa. "And why should we do something nice for that arrogant ass? Besides, his birthday was only a few weeks ago."

"Because he's our older brother and he's always looking out for us." Beelzebub answered simply. "We should show him some appreciation."

"You can't be serious?" Satan sighed and rolled his eyes irritably.

"Well I think it's a good idea," Asmodeus chimed with a cheerful hum, "Lucifer's always ready to help us and he's always getting a certain brother out of trouble, why shouldn't we do something to thank him?"

"A certain brother?" Mammon whipped his head round to glare at Asmodeus. "You don't happen to be talking about me, do ya?"

"Well, if the shoe fits, dear." Asmodeus retorted with a sweet smile.

"I'll agree to anything as long as I can go back to my room sooner rather than later," Leviathan murmured as he shook his head wearily.

"Thanks," Beelzebub gave Lethiavan an appreciative smile.

"You can count The Great Mammon in!" Mammon grinned widely as he put his hands on his hips and puffed his chest out confidently.

"I'm surprised you're so on board considering the fact that Lucifer hung you from the chandelier in the entrance hall just this morning," Satan reminded Mammon.

"Maybe so, but when my little brothers are asking me for my help, who am I to say no?"

"No one actually asked for your help." Leviathan pointed out.

"S-shaddup will ya!"

"So that's Mammon, Levi, Asmo and Belphie," Beelzebub counted his brothers off on his fingers.

"Belphie?" Satan stared at the youngest brother in disbelief. "Even though you're a member of the Anti-Lucifer League?"

"Beel was adamant on doing something for Lucifer, so I couldn't say no." Belphie finally spoke up from his seat beside Satan.

Satan heaved a sigh as he slowly marked his page and closed the book in his lap, "well it looks like I haven't got a choice then. Okay Beel, what did you have in mind?"

"Um..." Beel shuffled on the spot slightly under the gaze of his brothers. "I'm not sure, maybe we could get him something he likes? Like an all-you-can-eat voucher for Hell's Kitchen?"

"That sounds more like something you like." Leviathan frowned.

"Ooh~!" Asmodeus piped up again. "How about a party? We can invite all of my adoring fans—"

"Aren't we supposed to be thinking of something that Lucifer would like?" Belphie pointed out with a yawn.

"Then how about we take him to a casino?" Mammon suggested. "I wonder if he'd pick red or black—"