The NEW Arc

------------------------------------------------------------------
 Time: Skibidi toilet part 57
 No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

After hard fight the old ally of alliance... Titan speaker man was saved from infection. But on of the elite soldiers... plunger cameraman was near death soo one of elite female warriors... TV-women quickly teleported with him to base, while leaving someone behind... Someone who were misunderstood and left behind... The Brown Cameraman...

Brown cameraman was smart type. You can say he was science at some point. But why you ask he was misunderstood? Well one time TV-Women saved him from death... Soo he created some upgrades and wanted to gift them to TV-Women... But she always left when he tried to give gift... And this created a rumour about brown cameraman simping for TV-Women which was not true at all... But no one really cared. After all BC(Brown Cameraman) never showed his tales and no one let him explain anything... Also because of this rumour nearly all TV fraction of alliance turned their backs to him. And fractions of speaker mans with cameramans also rejected him... Now he was all alone... Even his best friend plunger cameraman,who get upgrades and jetpack from BC... Stopped talking to him...

And here BC is... Lying under ruins without half body and feeling a lot of pain because of electrical short circuits happening, cus his power source was damaged... How he get at this situation at first place? Welp before fight started he was putting created by him communication jammers to stop G-toilet or infected titan speaker man. He also prepared some traps, which stopped G-toilet from shooting and preventing titan speaker man saving.

Welp this doesn't metter because now he is laying defeated under ruins waiting for evacuation...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pov Brown
------------------------------------------------------------------

S-s-shit... This is not good... I need some help...

*Noticed TV-Women over*

Huh TV-Women? ... Welp at least she can help me and my 'friend'...

BC: N-N-NEED A HELP O-OVER HERE!

She definitely heard that- What the...!?

surprisingly TV-women quickly teleported away only with PC(Plunger cameraman), don't even bothered to help BC

She just...?!?! ... No... Calm down...even if whole body hurts like hell you DON'T lose your mond... Maybe she run low on fuel or something... Maybe they'll send rescue squad... I'm sure... I'm sure they will...

Right...?

Shit... I better turn on energy saving mode...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2 hours later
------------------------------------------------------------------

... I hear them!

BC noticed the rescue squad. They were walking near him but mot noticing, cus ruins after hour fully falled on him... BC realised that and tried to call, but he failed because his voice player were damaged. Soo BC tried to move... And he thought he succeeded, because he flipped some rocks which made some sound

Finally i will get out of here... Luckily i have a lot energy saved because of my upgrades... Wait why no one is... Coming? They heard me I'm 100% sure... They would... Right...?

------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Time: 2 days late...
------------------------------------------------------------------