𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

the day after the party was weird. Ackley bridge was calm, quiet and sort of at peace, which only meant bad things. Arabella found comfort in the chaotic life she found herself in here, she had her perfect boyfriend, a good relationship with a sister which not many can say they have, and stable friendships with many. Some may even say Bella's life was perfect, that was until the harsh reality of the party slammed Bella straight in the face.

"Hello??? Bell?? You up?" Her sister called from outside the door half expecting an answer half not.

Arabella grunted in response as a "yeah im awake" and her sister lexi came storming in with ironed uniform and a cereal bar, Bella rolled her eyes in annoyance at riz for throwing a party on a Wednesday night.

"Thanks lex just leave my uniform there will you my head is banging" Arabella sighed as she practically slid out of her bed.
"Well hurry up its half 7 we have to leave at 8, you promised we could scowl chloe today." Lexi said in annoyance.

Arabella was confused by what Lexi had just said, chloe? The same girl who tried to take riz? Why did lexi suddenly have a problem with her now? Arabella pushed lexi out her room and got herself ready. Her hair still remained perfectly wavy from the curls that dropped loose during her slumber so she rough brushed it and applied some mascara and vaseline. Arabella swore by those 2 things. They were her holy grail.

"Lex I'm ready, but walk yourself I'm going to meet Riz and Cory." Arabella said as she was met with a very confused face which belonged to her sister at the door.
"Riz? Riz Nawaz?" Lexi said almost in disgust.
Arabella laughed, "Yes lexi, my BOYFRIEND." empathising the word boyfriend.
"Jesus do you not remember the party at all?" Lexi said pulling her phone out of her blazer.

Party. Riz's party. Fuck. How could Arabella be so stupid. She walked in on Riz cheating on her with Hayley then fucked him upstairs. What a night. Talk about respect for herself. Arabella remembered Hayleys smug look on her face which was hidden under all her caked makeup, so not Riz's type. Arabella grabbed the house keys and stormed out the house, Lexi following her proud of what was about to happen.

"You knowww, I always thought he was a prick" Lexi said in attempt to comfort her sister who had made it her mission to find Hayley.
"Yeah well trust your gut more ay." Arabella said as she spotted Hayley and Chloe with her sharp glance.

Arabella tightened her ponytail and headed over to the two year 11s. Both girls shifted uncomfortably as Arabella began to approach, faster and closer. Chloe tried to exit confrontation but was only pulled back by Hayley's grip on her blazer.

Arabella tapped her foot and laughed at the two desperate girls, "So, 10 years of friendship with your sister and 5 years with you and you decide to fuck my boyfriend."
"I didn't fuck him Bell, I wouldn't do that." Hayley said looking at her feet.

Arabella was suddenly filled with rage. Her whole reason she even came back here from Paris was for the Booth family. Something snapped inside of Bella, because she did something nobody would ever expect from Bell.

Arabella threw herself at Hayley, "guess I didn't do this then." Grabbing her hair and throwing her to the ground.

Massive swarms of people barricaded the girls watching, in awe, Hayley Booth being absolutely annihilated by Arabella. Bella sat on top of the girl punching and scratching whilst screaming things like "You dirty slag" and "You fucking whore" whilst Hayley laid there accepting her loss.

The news of this beating travelled fast because Arabella heard a distinct voice calling for her, the soul reason this fight was even happening. Bella looked up, keeping a firm grip on Hayley's hand, Riz. He was running towards her. It felt like time froze in Arabella land, that was until Riz ripped Bella apart from Hayley tugging her away from the crowd like it was a game of tug-a-war.

Riz attempted to hug the distressed girl, "What are you doing Bell this is not you."
Bella laughed and pulled away from him,"Fuck you. Fuck your high morals. Your the reason that happened you no good cheater."

Riz looked genuinely hurt my Bella's words. He thought the endless apologising and that moment at the party made up for it. Clearly not.

"Bell I know your mad but-" Riz attempted to comfort her but was cut off by the presence of the now hundreds of kids that surrounded the couple, and Bella's next words.
"Mad? Mad? Are you fucking joking? You cheated on me with that skank and you think i'm just mad?" Arabella shouted, tears forming.

Riz was embarrassed. His friends such as Cory and the other rugby boys laughed and mocked him in the crowd which only angered him more. He continued scanning and his eyes landed on a bleeding Hayley and then his glance fell on a clearly distressed Arabella, the girl he was meant to love, in orders from her father. He knew he was wrong and had to stay away from her, but in reality all he wanted to do was pick her up and run to Germany with her or something, but seeing his so called friends mocking him for not mouthing back made him angry. So he switched. Switched on his Bella

Riz pushed Bella, leaving her to stumble backwards, the faint cheers of Cory and the boys announced from somewhere. "Yeah what so me fucking you meant nothing?" Riz yelled.

Fuck. Did he really just say that? The faint chattering came to a halt, the intimate and private moment the two shared now floating around the quad like a bee buzzing around the air. Arabella's eyes filled up with tears of pure angst against the little boy who stood before her, embarrassed, Lexi spat at Riz before taking Arabella inside the school. Leaving Riz drowning in his immediate guilt which he found himself in when that sentence escaped his mouth.

Authors note- loool its been like 5 years but ok sorry