here we gooo

A=aftercare
Now I feel like it would involve lots of praise,kisses and awkward but sweet moments like Levi would be very overwhelmed and just go into a major sub space and erwin being Erwin it would be awkward cuz he's almost never prepared and that just makes his praising awkward
-"that's it Levi,calm down for me and let me handle everything....you really are humanity's strongest soldier"
-levi would let it slide but as soon as he's clean and not so exhausted he will have a talk with Erwin about how he doesn't wanna think about being the strongest soldier during aftercare
-but Erwin's kisses would make up for the awkward moments

B=body part
Erwin's favourite body part of his own would be his lips because he could reduce Levi to a begging, whining and babbling mess with his lips,how he could make Levi go absolutely feral with just a kiss,how the words that come out of his lips would turn Levi on,Result in him being tied up and begging to cum, how just one praise or kiss could get Levi to cum.
His favourite body part on Levi would be Levi's legs,those strong thighs wrapped around his waist as he thrusts nice and slow into Levi,the way Levi's legs would shake when he gets close,the way his toes curl as soon as he throws a leg over his shoulder-letting him brush against Levi's sweet spots,how soft and smooth Levi's legs are compared to his ooh and when Levi's roughly riding him feeling how his muscular, slightly hairy thighs in comparison to how soft his thighs feel against his... Erwin lovesss it
Levi's favourite body part on Erwin would be Erwin's arms.the feeling of Erwin's muscles on his finger as he digs his nails into them during foreplay or holds on to them when he's riding Erwin or the way he can see Erwin's muscles contracting when he's tied up and begging with a lap-full of levi.
Levi would definitely love his eyes -weird as it sounds.He would definitely love the effect his eyes have on erwin.one look and Erwin would get turned on,cum or be reduced to a grabby and needy mess.one look and erwin would know Levi's close to cumming one look and Erwin would get over his insecurities and let loose.

C=cum
Erwin's pretty basic so he'd love to cum inside of levi-but not because of anything perverted,he just likes helping Levi clean up after-he really likes the intimacy of it.
Levi would love it when Erwin comes all over his body-as much as he hates being dirty he'd love the feeling of being filthy, drenched and messy with erwin's cum.
I feel like Levi's cum would be kinda thick and sweet to taste-a fruity kind of sweet (this man definitely eats a lot of pineapples).
Erwin's cum would definitely be very thick and heavy and also bittersweet like molasses and honey.

D=dirty secret
Erwin would love to ask Levi to actually top him-and degrade him,choke him,spank him and call him his good boy.he'd definitely like the power exchange.
Levi would love to have Erwin leave a plug in him after he cums in him and tease him about it as they work.the feeling of walking around with cum plugged inside of him, everyone just giving him absolute respect completely unaware of what was going on...that would turn him on beyond imagination and also he loves the intimacy,like he's walking around with a bit of Erwin in him.

E=experience
They'd both be very inexperienced.with Erwin only knowing what to do but not having done anything which results in all the knowledge flying out the window as soon as it starts.
Levi would be the same except he ends up topping from the bottom sometimes because he remembers stuff.

F=favourite position
Missionary all the wayyy or any other position that allows them to see each other's faces or some mirror action.

G=goofyness
They'd have their moments but most of the time the intensity and intimacy just consumes them and they end up cracking no laughs during the moment.

H=hair
Levi would love having fingers run through his hair as Erwin thrusts slow and steadily in him.
Erwin would want his hair pulled lightly.like when Levi's riding him and he breaks eye contact.only for Levi to pull his hair and come down on him harder and tell him to keep his eyes on him.
And the carpet matches the drapes for Levi,he's completely shaved,as smooth as a baby, Erwin, however would be neatly trimmed and hairy along the thighs and lower stomach.

I=intimacy
Veryyyyyyyyyyy intimate,lots of kisses,slow grinding, praises,body worship and service.

J=Jerking
They'd have a thing for mutual masturbation but otherwise nobody cums unless it's from the other person it just makes them more sensitive when they cum after a long time of not doing so.

K=kinks
Both have a praise kink, their breeding kink get activated almost all the time and they have a thing for dirty talk and scent kinks(because I'm sure Levi smells like lavenders while his hair smells rosey due to washing his hair with rose water and because he wants to smell like Erwin)the list goes on, basically just anything that isn't gross like piss and scar oh and no whips and riding crops,  bondage(maybe when titans are wiped off the face of the earth they'll try it)

L=location
Anywhere in their house or if they're feeling especially bold in their offices and that's it.

M=motivation
Levi begging or being dominant and bold would keep Erwin going.
Levi would love to hear Erwin praising him AND seeing Erwin in his post-orgasmic bliss that would get him turned on all over again .

N=NO
Genuinely hurting each other.being mean, anything over mild degradation,CNC makes them uncomfortable and yahhh uhm bondage(not because they don't like it but because of their work,what if a titan attacks and Levi is up in shibari?).

O=oral
They both need to cum atleast twice from oral before the actual act,I don't make the rules.

P=pace
Mostly slow and hard or soft but occasionally fast and hard,but that's only when they're stressed or angry or just need to take their mind off things.

Q=quickie
Definitely notttt, they take time with one another and pour all feelings into it.

R=risk
Not too risky maybe in their offices in the dead of night when they're sure no one is there,with the door locked and in the darkest corner or there on the desk it just depends on the time and day as well as how comfortable they are.

S=stamina
Come onnnn we all know they can go rounds upon rounds upon rounds,using every position in the book.

T=toys
Toys aren't your enemy but your teammate...as long as they aren't bigger than you or that's just how they work,the only thing that's allowed to vibrate is a covckring or plug nothing else.

U=unfair
Levi is very unfair like cockrings and denial while Erwin let's Levi come whenever and wherever ,but I know for a fact Erwin loves it when Levi's mean to him (honestly I don't blame him Levi can be *cough*(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)).

V=volume
Veryyyy loud but not dramatic,if there isn't a series of groans,whines,moans and grunts along with a creaking bed they're breathing really heavy and loudly,here and there you hear someone's breath hitching or a sigh along with a creaking bed-so basically the bed always has to creak.

W=wild card
They would both love occassion not do anything more than fingering if they're really exhausted

X=Xray
They're both slightly above average with 6.5 inches and very toned muscle on Levi's side along with thick thighs. Erwin is ...he's big and muscular and also 7 inches.(This would've been so dramatic if Erwin didn't have a tall,muscular,minecraft-y type body)

Y=yearning
All day everyday,any chance they get ,they go at it.If they could they'd smash like twice a day...I'm sure of it

Z=zzz
They usually fall asleep immediately after cleaning up or after you know what that's if the bed is still in working condition.(Otherwise they just sleep on the floor or couch)

____________________________________________

I'm actually very proud of this😌and please comment or vote atleast because I need the motivation🥺