PArT 1

"La la la-" your friend practically screeched to the song that was currently playing on the radio, "Rosalind shut the fuck up!" You banged your head on the wheel, but that only made her sing louder annoying you more.

"Rosa, I swear to fucking-" "Y/N LOOK OUT!" You turned seeing a figure in the middle of the road, you both screamed. You quickly slammed the breaks, but it was to late, your car hit the stranger flinging them backwards onto the hard cement. "HOLY SHIT DID I KILL THEM!" You panicked getting out of the car to the stranger, your friend closely following from behind.

You noticed you hit a man who's skin was unusually pink, he was scrawny and had acne. You kneeled down to check for a pulse and luckily he was still alive. You sighed relieved you weren't a murderer. "What do we do Y/n?" Your friend asked. "I think the best thing we can do is take him to the hospital." You answered, she nodded, "Can you drive, I think I can carry him." You stated looking at your friend.

She got into the drivers seat with no problem as you carried the surprisingly light man to the back of the car.

About thirty minutes passed and we weren't even close to the hospital, you groaned as you kept on pushing the man back away from you. Problem was that the mans body didn't want to stay still so he just kept falling onto your lap which annoyed you deeply as your pants were now covered in blood.

"Hey Rosa, got any napkins?" You asked, "Yup." She handed you some out of the glove apartment, "Thanks babe." She hummed as a response. You patted his head over the gashes of blood, you kept wiping until you heard a slight groan coming from him, his eyes wandered open immediately looking at you.

He froze, a slight tent of red appeared on his already pink cheeks. "Are you my guardian angel?" You lifted a brow confused, "Nah, I'm your worst nightmare, if you don't get off me right now." You frowned, he tried but fell back down, "Everything hurts," He whined, you saw small tears form in his eyes, 'What a baby.' You shook your head.

You sighed grabbing another napkin wiping his tears before his arms wrapped around you crying into your shirt, your eyes widened, "What the fuc- Rosa help!" "Sorry no can do, I need to be paying attention to the road, unlike you." You scoffed at your friend rolling your eyes.

"What does she mean?" The scrawny man told, "Y/n over here hit you with this bad boy." She slapped the car before continuing, "But don't worry, we're taking you to the hospital." Rosa reassured him, "NO!" He screamed, you flinched at the sudden outburst. "I mean- you can't." He whimpered, "And whys that?" "I don't have insurance..."

You rolled your eyes at the pink geezer, "You got to be kidding me." You rubbed your eyes, as much as you didn't want to help the wimp anymore, you felt guilty running him over. "I got a plus aid kit at my apartment, we can stop there real quick." Rosalind turned the car around driving back to your place.

You unlocked the door walking in with Rosa, and the stranger. You watched him limp to the couch. "WAIT! NOT THE COUC-" You facepalmed as he already laid down, "Great."

"Sorry." He apologized, you ignored him grabbing the aid kit, and sat next to the man cleaning his injuries. The man flinched when you grabbed his chin cleaning off the blood on his face. You both looked at each other for a few seconds until he looked away flustered, "Stay still." You scolded turning his head back to face you. "Sorry." He quickly apologized.

A couple minutes passed and you were almost done, "So....I never got your name.." You hummed, "Oh, it's W-Warren." He winced when you rubbed the alcohol on him. "I'm Y/n." He smiled softly, "That's a pretty name." You stared at the goofy looking man for a moment, "It means ugly baby."

"Oh...."

You laughed at him as he looked at you concerned, "I'm just messing with you!" You covered your mouth with your hand, he smiled embarrassed, "No seriously, it's not ugly." He only nodded. "Anyways....I'm all done." You stood up leading him to the front door, "It was nice meeting you, sorry for running you over earlier, bye!" You almost shut the door on his face "Wait!" He grabbed the door, but unfortunately the door slammed on his fingers.

He yelped in pain, Rosa walked up behind you shaking her head disapprovingly, "You need to stop hurting people you know?" You rolled your eyes, "It's not like I'm trying to!"