part 25

The next morning Kriva woke up and came downstairs to find her big family together.

Kriva:- Mumma, Papa uncle aunty i missed you guys.

She hugged them one by one and lastly hugged Nirva.

Kriva:- congratulations bhabhi for the upcoming baby.

Nirva:- thank you my angel.

She ran in her bedroom and came back with one suitcase and sat on the floor with her bag.

Nidhi:- princess what are you doing?

Kriva:- i brought gifts for all of you.

She gave brooches to Raj, Sunil and Mr. Ahuja. Gave purse, make-up kit, dress and shoes to Mrs. Ahuja, Avni, Nidhi and Nirva. And branded perfume for Ruhaan.

Nidhi:- from where did you get this much money ?

Kriva:- my husband is rich so obviously i can even buy the entire mall.

Nidhi twisted her ear and started scolding her for wasting her husband's money like water.

Kriva:- Mumma your favourite son in law was the one who told me to use hi Black card. He told me to buy anything for my family.

Nidhi:- so my son thinks about everyone but you didn't think twice about wasting his money.

Kriva:- why are you biased for him? Papa i want a new mother this mother is not good for us.

Nidhi took her slipper and she immediately ran away from there while screaming, mumma you will cry when I'll leave you alone.

Nidhi:- come here you devil I'll beat your ass today.

Avni:- calm down Mrs. Kashyap. She is a kid so please don't get angry with her.

Kriva:- meri to bas mom he (only mom is there for me)

Nidhi:- come here mom's daughter I'll kill you right now.

She hid behind Sunil and tried to manipulate nidhi for not beating her.

They started enjoying their time. For almost 7 days they stayed together and enjoyed their time.

Avni:- Kiv my doll We elders are going to the village to complete the Puja. We are going for the happy future of Nirva's baby.

Kriva:- okay.

Avni:- Anhay will arrive anytime till then take care of nirva and yourself.

Nirva:- relax Mumma Ruhaan and Kriva is here.

She looked at her phone and found that they are arranging function and everyone has to attend the college for the preparation.

She looked at Ruhaan and said Bhaiya,I have to go to college.

Ruhaan:- suddenly? Don't go i can't manage Nirva alone.

Kriva:- Bhaiya it's important otherwise they will scold me for not showing my interest in the clg.

Ruhaan:- aish i just can't handle home and work together please stay with me.

Kriva:- but bhai ?? Okay fine.

She stayed with Nirva and the doorbell rang she went to open the door and found a food delivery guy.

Person:- ma'am Nirva Ahuja ordered her food take this food and please do payment.

Kriva:- wait let me ask. Bhabhi did you order anything?

Nirva:- yes Angel please take the parcel and take money from my purse and give his money to him.