"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"

Thunder and rain settled over Ackley but still many little kids robbing the corner shops and angry market people chasing them remained, that was of course on Arabella's side of Ackley. Her side was full of sitting at the skip with Lexi and Missy getting drunk and bunking occasionally with Nasreen.
'Borrowing' from the shopping centre as Missy liked to call it, and just causing trouble on a daily which would make Arabella and Lexi's dad cry, so he was thankful Bella had Riz Nawaz.

Riz Nawaz lived on the 'better side'. The side where his house had a driveway leading to his house, countless windows that would make even a window-cleaner faint, and the most artificial plants a garden centre has ever seen. Riz's house was a spectacular clean one, not a speck of dirt to be seen. No markets to cause trouble at, no corner shops to rob, not that he'd need too, as Riz's dad owned the school pretty much. Riz however was not selfish at all with his large sums of money and spent most of it on his Arabella Rose, and of course rugby.

Arabella sat on her bed tapping the back of her phone impatiently waiting for Riz's promised call. She finally got bored of waiting and went to call him,only to see her wifi had gone down. She sighed ,frustrated, as she forgot about the cable work going on in the area and got her coat on to go to the payphone near the shopping centre. Not ideal at all. She reluctantly put Riz's number in and dialled it.

"Hello who is this?" A masculine voice replied after countless vibrations.
"Riz its Arabella," She said embarrassed.

"Oh hello Bell, who's phone is this?" Riz questioned her as he got into bed smiling at the girls call,
"It doesn't matter, you said you'd call." Arabella said sternly as she had received none.

Riz gave his phone a dirty look as he had called Arabella, in fact he'd called Bella over twenty five times.

"I have called Bell, your phone was off." Riz said confused.
"I really can't hear you." Bella said loosing her patience at the shit service.

"Why don't you come over Bell, we can talk it out and I'll actually be able to hear you, your wifi is like a payphone." Riz laughed as he got out of bed and began to swiftly clean.

Embarrassed, Arabella agreed to going to Riz's house, they said their goodbyes and Riz ordered an uber from Arabella's to his so she quickly made her way back to her house only to be met with the uber already there.

The uber slowly pulled down Riz's driveway, admiring the countryside that barricaded Riz's house her eyes were greeted with Riz standing outside the door waiting for her. She gave him a sarcastic dirty look and got out the uber as he come over and gave her a small hug.

"Well come in then, nobody's home so just go upstairs, I'll get us some drinks," Riz said as he guided Arabella into his house.
"Yeah yeah I'll be in your room." Bella said as she made her way to his room, admiring the small changes since she had last been here.

Riz smiled as he watched the girl walk up the stairs before heading to the kitchen and making the two glasses of pepsi and water for Bella, her favourite which he always found weird because water is plain and His Bella is certainly not plain.

"So what was up with the wifi," Riz laughed as he opened the door with his foot, placing the drinks down on his bedside table.
"I was actually using a payphone, service is down on my side of Ackley, maybe thats why I missed your repetitive calls ay," Bella said as she drunk her water quickly.

"Can we talk now then, like how is this gonna go?" Riz said as he tucked some of Bella's hair behind her ear. Her soft spot which he knew.
"I forgive you Riz, but I can't take you back, not yet." Arabella said looking down flustered.

Riz nodded in acceptance as he knew she couldn't take him back until he made it right, and thats what he was going to do tomorrow. He smiled at Bella before laying down next to her on his bed, the pair in silence, enjoying each-others presence.

Arabella turned to face Riz, admiring his complexion and how gentle he was around her,how gentle he'd always been around her. She turned back and looked at the ceiling, daydreaming of ways she could figure this out, but nothing came to her, she needed more then a rehearsed apology from him. Her business was exposed publicly.

Riz must've picked up on the tension and sighed before picking a bit of Bella's hair and slowly braided it whispering the occasional "I'm sorry" here and there. She instantly relaxed and began to scan his room with her eyes, her gaze fell onto a corner of his room dedicated to rugby, this was new.

"So we come back from Paris and you turn into Steven Gerrard if he was a rugby player?" Bella laughed jokingly as she stared at his trophy's from afar.
"It makes me happy I guess, and the teams not doing so bad anymore, a scout is coming to the school soon to look at Cory and I" Riz lit up talking about this opportunity.

"Thats really good, I'm proud of you." Bella said as she turned to face him, smiling.
"Yeah, I know." Riz said as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Arabella's phone began to vibrate, it was her sister Lexi ringing to remind her dinner was ready, normally Bella would bail but they ordered chinese.
Riz walked her to the door and waiting for her until the uber came, he gave her a kiss on the cheek goodbye and watched the uber leave to make sure she was okay.

When the car was out of sight he sighed and walked back upstairs and threw himself on his bed, he grabbed his phone and went onto twitter, doing the daily scroll and suddenly had an idea for a tweet to humour him.

Riz Nawaz | @riznawazofficial
"her wifi was literally a payphone lol"
❤️146 💬2 🔄 0
💬2 comments->
@arabellarose: ur not funny btw
->replying to @arabellarose: @riznawazofficial: i lowkey am