Chapter 1:

9,838,838 likes@ derekhoughHappy birthday to my forever dance partner, being in the dance industry from a young age has been the greatest achievement in my life

9,838,838 likes
@ derekhough
Happy birthday to my forever dance partner, being in the dance industry from a young age has been the greatest achievement in my life. Being the only boy in the family of four other girls, I love them all. Julianne is by far has been my rock since day one, I love her and she's the best little sister ever. I'm so proud of her, and her accomplishments, she is the co-host of dancing with the stars, she's makes my life complete, and she's just been the best. In life people will come and go, you will be blessed to have such amazing people in your life and Julianne is one of them, she's the brightest light. To the best little sister I could ever ask for, happy sweet birthday Julianne Alexandra Hough, I love you so much. Have the best day ever. I love you so much J, shine bright and have the best birthday ever.
@ juleshough: oh my gosh, I love this. Thank you so much Derek, you're the best big brother I could ever ask for, thanks for being my best friend, and thanks for loving me. I love you so much.
@ theemmaslater: happy birthday beautiful, your such a beautiful person and couldn't ask for a better friendship. You're the best ever, have the best birthday ever Jules, I love you so much.

A few months after my birthday, it's getting close to the semi finals of dancing with the stars. Can't believe the season is just about over, and I can't wait to perform in selecting states with the tour cast. Today was camera blocking, the remaining couples are working on their dances during camera blocking. Julianne was currently having lunch while Sunny was playing around with some of her toys, Derek "hey", Julianne "hey what's up", Derek "so there's a fan outside who really wants to meet you. She says her dad has been trying to get them tickets and finally got them tickets for tonight's show and next weeks finals", Julianne "are they front row seats", Derek "yeah", Julianne "what about Sunny", Derek "just bring her with you", Julianne finished her lunch and grabbed her puppy following her brother outside to the front entrance of the studio. Julianne "is that them", Derek "yeah", Julianne "oh my goodness, she's adorable", Julianne made a hand signal to the girl, and she immediately came running to her hugging her, Julianne "oh my gosh hi, you're absolutely adorable. What's your name", Averie "Averie", Julianne "that's a very pretty name, how excited are you for tonight's semi finals", Averie "so excited, can you sign my poster", Julianne "oh my gosh, of course", Averie "can you sign it too Derek", Derek "of course", Julianne "who are you voting for tonight", Averie "Ariana, she's my favorite", "thanks for meeting with her, ever since she started dancing as a baby she's dreamed of meeting you", Julianne "um actually I was wondering could I maybe have her for the rest of the day. I know that sounds weird but I could take her to meet the pros and you could come pick her up after the show", "how's that sound sweetie. Would you like to do that", Averie "really", "yeah", Averie "yeah", "alright I will pick you up later sweetie. Have fun with Julianne", Averie "okay bye dad", Julianne "so you're gonna wear this, so you could come with me to every spot on set. How long have you been dancing for", Averie "well I'm nine years old and I started dancing at 2, so seven years", Julianne "do you have a favorite style to dance", Averie "I love jive and waltz. Your puppy is really cute", Julianne "do you wanna hold her, I can take you to meet everyone", Averie "wearing this", Julianne "don't worry we will get you all dressed up", Averie "okay", Averie followed Julianne to hair and makeup, Julianne "are you okay with wearing makeup honey", Averie "sure", Julianne "okay this is Averie, something simple, you could give her the same makeup lookup I'm doing", Averie "where are you going Jules", Julianne "I'm just going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back", Julianne left for the bathroom and came back for her hair and makeup. Julianne "thanks, come on honey let's go and get ready", Averie took Julianne's hand and followed her to her dressing room.

Later after the show
Averie "can you help me get dressed", Julianne "of course baby", as Julianne helped her put on her dress she noticed a crazy amount of bruises. Julianne "I know it's none of my concern but how did you get these bruises", Averie "I can't tell you", Julianne "if someone is hurting you, you need to tell me right now", Averie "it's not gonna end up good if I tell you", Julianne "you are too beautiful and too young to be going through something like this", Averie "it was father", she muttered. Julianne "you're father did all this to you", Averie "yeah. He says I'm a bad girl", Julianne "how long", Averie "6 years", Julianne "oh my gosh, hey Emma", Emma "yeah", Julianne "can you stay with her, I have to speak with Derek", Emma "okay", Julianne rushed to find her older brother. Derek "hey are you okay? Emma told me you were looking for me", Julianne "that girl is being abused", Derek "okay Jules quiet down, those are huge accusations", Julianne "they are not accusations, she's covered in bruises, all over her body", Derek "what do you wanna do", Julianne "she's not going back with him", Averie "Jules", Julianne "what's going on", Emma "he's here, and I think he might have a weapon", Derek "Emma take her and Averie get out of here", Julianne "I'm not leaving you, are you crazy", Derek "I'm supposed to protect you, go with Emma and get out of here. Go as far as you can", Averie "I'm scared", Jules "it's okay", Emma "come on let's get out of here".

Luckily Derek called the cops and the guy was arrested, Emma "Derek called the police, he's arrested".

9,939,939 likes @ juleshoughI'll be taking a week break off of social media, during the semi finals of dancing with the stars, I had the pleasure of meeting my biggest fan

9,939,939 likes
@ juleshough
I'll be taking a week break off of social media, during the semi finals of dancing with the stars, I had the pleasure of meeting my biggest fan. I took her around our set and she stood beside me as I cohosted the show, it was so fun. After episode ended I found out the hard way that she was being abused, it broke my heart. Her father came to the show after it ended, trying to shoot up the studio, everyone is okay. We will be resuming for the finals next week, I want to thank my older brother for always protecting me, and to give the amazing girl that stole my heart I love you baby girl and I promise to give you the life you deserve, and I promise to be the mother you never had. I love you so much my Angel.