written and made by : Kyrie Ghant

~ Sometimes a monster is beautiful when they are protecting the ones and the things they love , fighting with anyone who would bring them harm , Monsters sense energy they'll love who will not harm them , monsters feel abandoned that's why they are quick to attack.

A monster can be so beautiful Beauty and the beast , Monsters can be sweet , People over look the monster ,I'm only a monster because you caused me to be , you overly stood your ground but you planted fear, you wanted ti rule over me , now I'm scared not the kinda scared that won't stand my ground the scared like I'll attack you before you attack me , I gotta protect my heart I won't let nothing get past me , A monster that's what you labeled me , I'm just trying to protect my soul and reserve my energy , you came around me , with unpleasant intentions, started switching up when I started to pay attention, I valued your opinion, I honored your presence, I cherished your time and seen through your essences , I catered to your emotions, I wanted you to be open , A monster is what you labeled me , but that's not true .....

~ Sometimes a monster is beautiful when they are protecting the ones and the things they love , fighting with anyone who would bring them harm , Monsters sense energy they'll love who will not harm them , monsters feel abandoned that's why they are quick to attack. ( remember that)

Listen , I said I was done with that , I heard you criticized me and made up lies , I saw how you showed it and tried to hide, I smell your energy, and it doesn't smell to good , A monster INDEED sniffing out no good , A monster because I told you , you have no heart , how do you walk around acting like you had scars,, you can't hurt people and than play the victim, I'm a monster to you because you are the blame , All you did was put me to shame , harmless jokes , turned to a daily thing , we suppose to be close, you suppose to be my comfort....

I felt the souls of broken people , you are not a monster you are a victim, monsters only attack who is harming them , some monsters mind their business but on high alert when people come around ....... We got monsters who are actually monsters , like to see me hurt , liked to cause trauma , it gets you high , you evil inside , you wanna see me cry , some like to see you suffer, showed you love in your face but was envious undercover , manipulated my mind , try to make me blind .

Monster that's not you , I see happiness inside of you , I see your light , I know that you hide , you hide the love you have deep inside, you was hurt , so you hurt people but you didn't try to you just trying to escape some people heart , some people eyes are so dark , hearts are shallow , don't know how to love , all you need is beauty to teach your beast how to love .....