Part 1

"Hey."

"Hey."

They greeted each other akwardly.

"Uh... any contact from Harjeck?"

She tried to act like nothing had happened.

"Not yet..."

"Listen about-" "We should prob-"

They began at the same time. They discussed a little nervous for short until Tim started talking.

"Okay... I-I just wanted to say..."

Lucy looked at him hopefully. What would he say? Did he feel the same through the kiss? The sparke, which let it feel more than practicing? Did he like her, too?

"We need more work on our backstory. Give it more depth. Key moments, you know?"

Bumm. This scentence crashed right into her heart. He really wanted to denial it? She felt hurt about that, and started almost unnoticeble to tear up.
But, even when she wanted to scream at him, it came just that out of her mouth.

"Yeah, we, uh, we could take the morning, you know, while we're waiting for Hajeck to call."

She said while holding tears back.

"That's great."

He answered, what let crash Lucys heart a little more. She didn't even know why it hurted her so much. She was in a relationship with Chris and she was happy. Wasn't she?

"Great."

She said and noticed her voice bumbled a little. Her eyes were a little red and glossy, and maybe other people wouldn't have noticed that, but Tim did.

Shit. He didn't wanna hurt her. And he didn't know what to do. He first wanted to say something else about the kiss, but then this stupid stuff came out of his mouth. He was too afraid to tell her. He had just realized that.

But there she stood. Her eyes glossy, her expression so hurted.

'Ok.'

He thought.

'Screw it.'

"Come on."

He then just said and pulled her on her arm into the breakroom.

Lucy was SO confused. In one moment, he pushed her away, and in the other, he pulled her like he wanted something completely else.

All that made her so desperate that she couldn't take it anymore. She sobbed harder and started crying.

"I'm sorry."

She apologised for her breakdown which really wasn't good at this moment.

Tim just hugged her and waited until she calmed a little.

"Better?"

He asked, almost unnoticeble. She nodded slightly and then looked up.

When she looked at him, she got tears in her eyes again because he didn't look into hers. He looked away.

It was clear for Lucy. He didn't want her, and she knew that she wanted him.

She felt like there were so many unspoken things between them, and she wanted to talk about it. But Tim? She didn't think so.

Tim saw her eyes getting glossy.

Shit. She must've thought that he looked away because he didn't wanna look into her eyes. But how couldn't someone want to look into her eyes? These brown, perfect, beautiful eyes, which mostly seemed to glow of happiness and kindness.

He just couldn't look into her eyes after he didn't say anything about the kiss. Bu he wanted to change that.

"About the kiss... I... I- it wasn't..."

He sighed.

Lucy looked almost as hopefully as in the talk just a few minutes ago.