Ch. 1- Annoyance

[ A/N: Uhmm there object heads, idk how to explain, there in OJ Hotel also ]

💭:

Trophy wakes up at 5 AM, early bird he is..

He goes to the Gym as usual and works out for about 2 hours, after working out he goes to the cafeteria and either eats cereal, oatmeal, or snacks.

🏆:

"Humph.." as i sighed, i went to the stairs and headed up to floor 3, where my room is 315. I was walking until Cheesy bumped into me.
______________

🏆: "Ouch, watch where ur going TWERP!"

🧀: "Woah, sorry jerk, or.. Jock?"

🏆: "I already told you this so many times, IM A JOCK!"
______________

It was clear to me Cheesy was acting clueless on purpose, I scratched it off and went upstairs and.. there you go room 315!

(🏆)💭: "im soo tired.."

I was yawning already I was bored so i wrote in my Diary that OJ gave me because he "knows" that i have anger issues, not that the fact that it is true tho, anyways... I went and wrote..

📔: Dear diary, its trophy here. Today Cheesy that stupid TWERP!?! Bumped into me and called me a Jerk, hes so annoying. But when i flashback, why didnt i scream at him why was i getting so soft all of the sudden around him.. i scratched it and this is todays diary, bye!

I didn't know what was I thinking when i wrote that i just wrote what i had thought in mind but it was kind of off when i figured that i was so soft with Cheesy.. UGH! Now I can't stop thinking about him..

(🏆)💭: I should change out of these clothes, its better if im gonna shower..

As I went out of the shower, a towel was around my waist and up to my chest, Cheesy burst into my room I forgot to lock my door, he saw me get out of the shower..
______________

🧀: "Woah! Uhh.. I was gonna ask u something.."

🏆: "DUDE! U burst into my r-room without permission, learn to knock on a door Cheesy!"
______________

He obviously knew I was flustered, well because I am but I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!.. i cant stop it, at this point there were butterflies in my stomach and i just wanted to just k- WAIT WHAT ARE U THINK TROPHY!..

[A/N: stay like that /j ]
______________

🧀: "Uh..? Trophy u awake right now, i wanna talk Hello??.."

🏆: "Right!, right im sorry, uhh let me change for a bit. Alright?"

🧀: "Sure.. ur strange today Trophy, are u okay?"

🏆: "BYE!!"
______________

I hurriedly changed my clothes, I looked like a mess bangs covering my eyes, clothes over my pants, whatever it is I did not look like i was ready to talk to Cheesy.

I wonder what conversation Cheesy has for me.. I spoke to myself as usual, I went to Cheesy and started a normal conversation, of course.
______________

🏆: "SO WHAT DID U WANNA TALK ABOUT TWERP!?"

🧀: "Tomorrow is like Friday right?"

🏆: "Of course it is, what? UR GONNA SAY that theres another party going on.."

🧀: "Ur actually right, there starting a pool party tomorrow at Friday. Hosts aren't invited, so we get to have fun!"

🏆: "Thanks for that information, I didn't need it in the first pla-"
______________

Cheesy already left out the door, uhh.. that was awkward, I dont like Him UGH!!.. as i groaned face flat onto my bed with my pyjamas facing the pillow.

[A/N: i think u mean the opposite trophy]

I didn't even know what the party was about. Stupid Cheesy, STUPID FEELINGS!!, i just wanna go to the forest and take pictures and maybe i could've done that the whole time!, i grabbed my camera and went to the lobby.

{ I went to the lobby and got into the forest. }

🧀:

Hehe, annoying Trophy once and for all. Anyways I'm super excited about the party, It started tomorrow, as i almost shouted closing my mouth with my hand, close one there!

I wrote into my Journal my daily joke!

📒: Whats better than a tuna?, A threena! *Insert a knee slap*

[A/N: im not good at making jokes for Cheesy!?!]

Daily Journal haha!, I went back to bed and turned the lamp off *Twitch!*

Zzz...

[ The next day ]

🏆:

I woke up, as always i go to gym and workout at 5 AM

<< TIME SKIP! >>

As i finished my daily workout i went to the first floor, went to the cafeteria and go get some froot loops it was very crowded. There was fan and testube talking to eachother like always,  OJ and Paper talking about the Hotel again.., Pickle and.. KNIFE.

I just crunched onto my cereal, it was another cereal not like always who messed with them, but they were really Good..

I went to the 3rd floor as always and got into my room i opened my phone and just watched tiktok, nothing was really entertaining on that app but what else would i do? Not like i have the energy to go and do photography.. Ughh.

But i realized the party was at 3:40 PM, right now is 3:37 RIGHT NOW, OH SHOOT!..

I went off my bed and used a bit of perfume and just quickly got ready, i went at 3:39 that was close.. and saw everybody staring at me with complete silence, Cheesy broke the silence just saying..
______________

🧀: HII TROPHY!!

📄: Uh heyy.. trophy?..

🥤🟠: Shh! Paper!
______________

Everybody was staring at me and Cheesy, ugh.. that stupid TWERP!! Always making everyhting embarassing as i shake my head and went to sit, i drank some Dr. Fizz, Yinyang came up to me but they started fighting themselves instead. I wish i never competed in this silly show after all it makes me even worse!
______________________________________________________________________

>> 968 words! <<

Thanks for reading i just finished my final tests!

Really bad writing btw ( FIRST TIME WRITING )

Giv tips plssss suwjdhhwhwhwhwyhqqhh

(now its 1015 words)