𝐟𝐢𝐱

Riz got out of his fathers car and approached Ackley Bridge College, everybody was staring at him, girls stares filled with disgust and boys stares overwhelmed by a sense of proud for Riz, but he was in sync with the girls. Riz felt a sense of disgust for himself and it was playing on his mind, he had to make it right not just for his sake either.

"So where was you last night aye?" Cory said as Riz approached the lads, swinging his arm around Riz.
"I had Bell round and I apologised, why?" Riz said pushing Cory's arm off of him.

"Oh yeahhh, what then did you fuck her again?" Cory said laughing but was met with a shove by Riz.
"Grow the fuck up seriously Cory." Riz said as he shoved Cory.

All the rugby boys laughed and Cory felt embarrassed so he dropped the subject and moved on to the women he met in the supermarket and how he fucked her to rob her food. Riz felt bad for Cory but he's offered to help him so many times but he just doesn't take it.

The morning bell rang and Riz was yet to see Arabella and Lexi walk through the gate, that was until he finally saw the two girls walk through laughing and giggling about who knows what.

He smiled at how happy Bella looked.

"Oi Cory," Riz said as he threw a pen at his head to get his attention in English.
"Yeah?" Cory said as he swung back on his chair to listen to what Riz had to say.

"You know me and Bella didn't actually fuck, I just said it to embarrass her," Riz said, immediately feeling better about himself.

Cory didn't even reply, he just gave Riz and approving nod and continued with his work. Cory was down, rest of Ackley to go, but with Cory's loud mouth Riz might not have to tell anybody else.

The bell finally rang and Riz wanted to get one of Ms Parachas homemade cookies before finding Arabella to explain what he's doing. He walked into the canteen and was met with Hayley Booth talking to Ms Paracha, not what he needed.

"Excuse me I was here first," Hayley whined as Riz pushed in-front to get a cookie.
"Don't make it so easy to push in-front of you then?" Riz said as he shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

Riz was assuming Arabella would be outside drinking her water with Lexi and Missy and possibly Nas, but what Riz saw was possibly the last thing he expected.

Cory Wilson and the rugby boys were surrounding Arabella and Lexi.

"Riz, you told them we didn't sleep together?" Arabella looked at Riz approaching, confused.
"Yeah because we didn't?" Riz said, hoping Arabella would get the hint.

Arabella caught on and did a "ohhh yeah" which of course fooled Cory and the rest. Arabella nodded her head towards the library which was a few doors down from the crowd in the corridor and Riz followed her, worrying on what he could've done now.

"You didn't have to do that you know, I was slowly accepting what you did," Arabella said as she sat down on a table.
"You shouldn't have to accept it,I was wrong and now I'm gonna fix it, I owe you that." Riz said as he stood between Arabella's legs.

"You really meant what you said to me yesterday?" She smiled as she put her arms round the boys neck, which smelled of Dior Sauvage.
"Every word, every last letter." Riz said as he lifted up the girls chin, delicately kissing her lips.

Arabella smiled into the kiss, her cheeks turning as red as a bouquet of roses, as Riz pulled away and smiled down at her. She truly did believe he was sorry, and she knew he meant it and for him to go back and try to fix what he said, that truly meant alot to His Bella.

"I don't want to rush you but what do you say we give this another go? You've tortured me enough," Riz said as he put his arm round Arabella's shoulder as they walked back to the crowd.
"I'll get back to you on that one Nawaz." Bella smiled as she leaned onto Riz.

The group stared at the two, oddly confused but decided to ignore it as they didn't want to make a big deal out of it, apart from Lexi. Lexi was giving Riz dirty look after dirty look every moment she could. It was clear Arabella needed to talk to her sister.

Arabella said her goodbyes to the group and pulled Lexi away to walk with her to her lesson as a chance to talk with her, which left the boys alone on their own.

"So how'd you get her back, thought she was plotting your murder or saink," Cory said as he watched Arabella and Lexi walk away.
"I got one word for you Wilson," Riz said as he put his arm round Cory and began to walk with him.

Cory playfully ruffled Riz's hair and shoved him, Riz shoving him back, the two became so close within their time here at Ackley.

"Fix." Riz said as he looked straight ahead with a smug look on his face.
"Fix?" Cory stood still, with a very confused look on his face.

"Yes Cory, I just said that," Riz said as he turned round to the boy, disappointed.
"Yeah I heard, makes zero sense." Cory said as he began to walk to his best-friend.

"It doesn't have to make sense, its my relationship," Riz said as they walked back into the canteen.

Cory mimed the way Riz said "fix" and grabbed a free apple out the fruit bowl before throwing it a table of year 8's.

"Cory Wilson." Mr Bell shouted from across the canteen.
"Its alright sir," Cory said smiling at Riz.

"Fix." He said as him and Riz walked away laughing.

authors note- i love riz and cory help.