Harrison Porter and the Wizarding World

The Celestial Realm sunlight filtered through the tall, stained glass windows, leaving glittering, colourful patterns across the white marble pillars and tiles of the library where several angels had gathered.

Lucifer turned the page of the book in his hands and read the printed words aloud while his younger brothers and sister sat around him on the ground; listening attentively to every word with awed expressions.

"— Harrison gripped the edges of the stool and thought, Not Slytherin, not Slytherin." Lucifer read the words aloud in a clear voice. "'Not Slytherin, eh?' Said the small voice. 'Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that — no? Well, if you're sure — better be —'"

"— GRYFFINDOR!" Mammon cheered loudly; accidentally cutting across Lucifer in an excitable voice.

"Can't you just sit quietly and listen like the rest of us?" Leviathan muttered more to himself; he couldn't help but roll his eyes before he turned his attention back towards his eldest brother.

"I can't help it, the sorting is my favourite part of the story."

"Didn't you say the same thing about the first challenge in the Triwizard Tournament in the fourth book?" Belphegor asked with a stifled yawn as he leant against Beelzebub's side.

"I can have more than one favourite part of the story!" Mammon pouted. "Anyway, who doesn't like the sorting? It really makes ya think about what house you'd be in, doesn't it?"

Beelzebub stared at Mammon blankly, "makes you think about what house you'd be in?"

"Yeah!" Mammon grinned. "So if we were all sorted into Hogwarts houses, Levi would definitely be a Hufflepuff—"

"What?" Leviathan snapped angrily as he rounded on Mammon. "Why am I a Hufflepuff? I'm not a Hufflepuff!"

"What's wrong with Hufflepuff?" Asmodeus piped up; arching a questioning eyebrow at Leviathan as he crossed his arms.

"Don't you want to be in the same house as us?" Lilith asked as she motioned towards Asmodeus and herself.

"That's not it at all, I just don't think Hufflepuff suits me." Leviathan replied in a murmured voice. "Wouldn't Gryffindor or Ravenclaw be better for me?"

"If any of us is a Gryffindor, it's definitely Beel!" Lilith spoke up again.

"Although, he'd make a pretty good Hufflepuff too," Mammon nodded thoughtfully.

"Hey!" Leviathan burst. "You can't just palm us all off into Hufflepuff! If you're going to sort us into houses, at least put some thought into it!"

"And Belphie—" Mammon continued as though Leviathan hadn't spoken; he fell silent as he regarded his youngest brother with a surveying stare.

"I don't care what house I'm in," Belphegor closed his eyes with a small smile, "I don't mind what house I'm in, as long as I'm in the same house as Lilith and Beel."

"I don't think you can just pick to be in the same house as Lilith and Beel," Asmo chuckled as he shook his head.

"The Sorting Hat does take our wishes into account though," Lilith pointed out.

"That's true," Lucifer nodded at his sister with a smile.

"So we could all be in the same house group." Beelzebub gave his sister an affectionate smile.

"I wonder what house Lucifer would be in," Asmodeus mused aloud as he gave the eldest brother a curious stare.

"He's always working hard, he's incredibly smart and talented—" Leviathan murmured in a thoughtful tone. "So..."