1

"I don't feel the same, im so sorry"

May 15,2013

It was finals week, all of the students of Albera university where stressed out because they knew these finals would be valued as a 55% of their grade, meaning they had to get good grades or they could fail the class.

Momo and Shoto knew they would get good grades, they never failed a exam and they never skipped class, on the other hand Mei was going crazy studying for the finals.She was absent for most of the school year because of her mental health meaning she was mostly lost when it came back to class.

Even with this going on she still managed to get good grades, but she wanted to get excellent grades on the final. "This is so fucking annoying, how the hell can I not know the meaning of this if I just read it" Mei said while staring angrily at her notebook.

"Mei I think you need a break, maybe go and get some fresh air, you've been here since nine am" Momo said, trying to get Mei to give it a rest for a couple minutes. "but Momo, im going to fail if I don't study now" she said while highlighting some more definition's, "burning your brain aint going to help you, now go outside and breath girl" Mei just looked at Momo defeated

She did go outside and even though it was nice she still felt like she was supposed to be studying, she rested her head by the table, looking at the street while people walked around. "mmm I should socialize a bit more" she thought to herself, thinking about how tired Midoria, Momo and Shoto must be of her.

The continuing day's were a blur, finals came and everyone aced the test, even Mei. Summer came around and the group was together like always.

Mei was really having fun this summer, only to realized that time did move to quickly and she was a week away from starting her new school year. She was a bit irritated because she had to go back to collage, but this year would be her year.

"Hey guysss, didn't know we were having a whore reunion" Mei said arriving next to Momo and Midoria

"Mei is the first day and you are already cursing , calm down" Midoria said already feeling nervous.

"Come on Midoria , im not bullying anyone, just joking around" Mei said while ruffling his hair.

"I really miss my girlfriend" Midoria said while looking at his lock screen,"it has been a while since we've hanged out with her" Momo said while looking at the lock screen.

"I think its time to go, we all have class together don't we?" Shoto asked, "yeah, let's get going".

The group went on and got to their first class,when they got there the classroom was empty "damn, I think most of our classmates are late" Mei said looking at the empty seats "Miracle you are here" Midoria said while laughing.

The professor walked in seeing the empty class room,"mhmm they did say we didn't have much students this semester" he murmur to himself. "Well class, on our first day here we are going to be doing a project, partner up with someone and write 5 thing's that person likes and five things they don't like, it's due for out next class on Wednesday."

Momo and Shoto obviously went together and Midoria went with one of his friends. Mei didn't know who to partner up with. Until she saw one student alone, he seemed quite lonely since everyone would just pass right beside him looking for partners.

"Excuse me,do you have a partner for the group project?" Mei said while approaching the blue hair male, "No I do not" he responded, "would you like to do it together?" she asked him and he agreed.

Even though they were opposite's they got along really well, "heres my number so we can contact each other to finish the project" Mei said handing him a piece of paper with her number in it. "Thank you, I forgot to ask, what's your name?" "Ah my bad, my name is Mei" she said while smiling, "Nice to meet you Mei, my name is Tenya Iida".

After class, they both departed their own ways, "So Mei, saw you talking to that blue haired guy at class" Momo said in a teasing tone, "it's nothing Momo, just for the project" Mei said while searching him on social media "you sure bout that?" Shoto said glancing over at Mei's phone. "Not you too Shoto, he's just my partner for the project, that's all" she said while pouting, "anyways, I have to go now cuz I have work at two" Mei said feeling defeated

Later that day she went to work like usual, but today was a rough day since the boss went to the store, "Kaminari you must place thing's in order, how many times am I going to tell you?? This is why the boss always fights with you" Mei said while placing the bean cans together  "each day you sound more and more like a manager, good job" Kaminari said pissing Mei off  "where the hell is Sero?" Mei said trying to ignore Kaminari "hes in the bathroom like always" Kaminari said while helping Mei with the cans "I don't know what type of karma im paying" Mei said leaving the area

She went up to the front desk when she suddenly got a message from Tenya

Tenya

Tenya
Hello good afternoon,
Can we meet tomorrow
after collage to finish the
project?

Mei
Yeah sure, where tho?

Tenya
Great, the library

Mei
Sounds good, see ya
tomorrow:)

Tenya
👍🏻

"who you texting?" Kaminari ask's while looking at Mei's phone "not your business" Mei said while shoving her phone into her pocket "Oh but it is mine, do tell" Sero said while leaning on the counter "he's just a partner from a project, nothing more" she said while glaring at both of them.

"You sure it aint nothing more?" Sero said while making weird faces towards Mei "no, fuck off" Mei said while leaving the two.

"I really hope she gives herself the opportunity to fall in love again" Kaminari say's while looking at Mei from the distance "yeah, it's been almost three years since she has dated someone, I blame her ex" Sero said while taking a loli pop from the desk "same" Kaminari agreed.